Match Thread: POS2 Port Vale v Swindon Town

MAKE SURE THE HAMIL ROAR TAKES US TO WEMBLEY

Impetus is with the Vale pulling the deficit back to a single goal, so go on to put the game to bed without extra time and penalties. Nerves on display on the pitch and in the stands, but that is what Play-Offs are all about, a massive prize but a disappointment for three teams. DC to shuffle the pack, get the tactics and formation right, practice penalties as a precaution, and fire-up the pack for the occasion. Make sure it is the Vale that take the next step to Wembley, lets hear the Hamil Roar to lift the team, and calm everyone`s nerves. 3-1 to the Vale.

AC/DC Black and White Army

• Like 3

Advert:

Advert:

I'm going for a Vale win, based only on the fact we never seem to turn up for the cameras so now's the opportunity, you watch other teams turn big games round and have brilliant nights and success, so based on that and the fact that it's our turn and good things happen to good people, Carol will get her reward.

• Like 1

Stone

Gibbo     Smith      Hall      Benning

Pett     Garrity

Wilson

Edmondson    Proctor    Harratt

<ovf censored> it win 4-0 or lose 0-4

Advert:

32 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

They were nothing special today. Yes the probably deserved a one goal lead but that's about it. So my dream for Thursday is Mckirdy scoring a late own goal to send us to Wembley. That would make me so happy emoji4.png

Hopefully little mardarse Jonny dives in his own area and knocks the ball into his own net.

Then McTurdys 525th spit goes into the keepers eye and Wilson taps it in 

2-0 game over

• Like 1

It will be a completely different game Thursday, today we had 1600 fans in an away end with no roof so crap acoustics, also they were soaked to the skin so not very enthusiastic, Thursday there will be around 11/12000 so a 12th man for sure.

just a question, do bookings from today carry over to Thursday? Is it classed as the same game?

Maybe I am being a bit biased but I think you can turn this around on Thursday, Swindon didn’t look all that good to me, but obviously McKirdy is dangerous, as well as being quite annoying.

• Like 2

Agree with a positive comments I came out that ground thinking can do them 4-2 on Thursday
I do not know how tickets are selling buy your tickets and everybody who is privileged to go give it your all .
UTV
Love em
Soaked but come on if Wilson header goes in 2-2 not to be but on Thursday it is to be .
UTV

• Like 1

Advert:

I think we’ll do it. Their players and fans will get a huge shock by the noise. They aren’t noisy even at home. 

Posted (edited)

Just walked past Vale Park and Carol’s there in a crane taking the roof off the bycars, don’t know what all that’s about but she looks <ovf censored> off.

Edited by 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Agree with a positive comments I came out that ground thinking can do them 4-2 on Thursday

Nah it’s got 6-3 written all over it.

• Like 1