Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

1 minute ago, JimmyPVFC said:

Problem now is we are just not a very good team chasing a game. U just carnt see this team scoring the necessary goals and they are always likely to score at vale park with mcturdy.

I feel so sorry for the Owners, wonderful people but they have got to be ruthless now, with the Management and Players,

A sixth season ahead in the bottom division, worst run in the Clubs History.

Come on Carol, we are sick of being Losers.

• Confused 5

Advert:

Come on Vale, get another goal please.  Came a bit of a surprise we had actually scored, was waiting for the officials to disallow it the way today has gone.

I feel so sorry for the Owners, wonderful people but they have got to be ruthless now, with the Management and Players,
Please don't tell me that means that you think DC and AC should go?

Advert:

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Come on Vale, get another goal please.  Came a bit of a surprise we had actually scored, was waiting for the officials to disallow it the way today has gone.

I

We just look so poor defensively today, they will pick us of on the break tuesday if we defend like this.

Advert:

1 minute ago, philmpv said:
4 minutes ago, JSValiant said:

Please don't tell me that means that you think DC and AC should go?

No not saying that all, they just have to get a little more flair and better technical players and mix them in with their Group Ethos and Team Togetherness.

Just release the shackles and try be a bit more enterprising.

• Like 1

I actually think that losing the first leg by one goal could be the best result. As away goals don't count, they have absolutely no reason to come at us in the second leg. Yes, they may surprise us in that regard, but I'm hopeful.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Advert:

Thank ..ck for the final whistle and we are nearly in the game on Thursday.  2-1 down is still there, but it just depends on what team turn up thursday?