Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Advert:

1 minute ago, Inny said:
3 minutes ago, Denry Machin said:
Way too much Hoofball and the rhythm is static. 
Get Amoo up front and stick Edmondson on the right. We need players who can actually take on a man and run with the ruddy ball, 

Amoo upfront... he has never done anything upfront! Ridiculous. We need Proctor on to make the ball stick up front.

Subs will change the game, hope it is in our favour.

2 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

All Charsley has done is run round like a headless chicken making fouls. Would love to have Williams or Payne. 

2 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

All Charsley has done is run round like a headless chicken making fouls. Would love to have Williams or Payne. 

Correct, all I want to see is us trying to play football the right way, not this Hoofball.

We haven’t got a Tom Pope anymore.

Clarke said after the Exeter Game we were 10 out of 10 without the Ball and 3 out of 10 with it.

What are we so far today ?

3 minutes ago, JimmyPVFC said:

You can totally blame the management I agree he absolutely dog <ovf censored> for us but they see the players close up in training every day. As a previous poster has said prob more to do with the fact hes not big and strong but rather quick and skillful. What ever way you look at it looks a crash decision on our part.

Mckirdy didn't want to be here. He simply went to us at the time because he fell out with the Carlisle manager and had a reputation. Vale was always going to a short term thing for him

He's another Ryan Burge but better  

• Like 2

Awful half. We don’t look interested while Swindon are knocking it about with pace and purpose and we are second to everything. We don’t ever look like scoring. 

Advert:

1 minute ago, JSValiant said:

Correct, all I want to see is us trying to play football the right way, not this Hoofball.

We haven’t got a Tom Pope anymore.

Clarke said after the Exeter Game we were 10 out of 10 without the Ball and 3 out of 10 with it.

What are we so far today ?

Moaning a lot? 

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

But on no basis did he earn a contract. We looked stupid for signing him after Carlisle released him and then he did naff all all season. And yeah, he is a local lad, he went my school and was an absolute cock then too.

To be honest I am glad it soneways we didnt keep hom die to his attitude. Like a few people have said hes gonna be in for a rough ride on Thursday nite. Just hope we ate not out this time 2 nil and we could be dead.

You can have all the sh1tehousery you want but that last minute from McTurdy was pure and simple cheating....how has he not been booked???? And before anybody says it...NO I wouldn't want Vale players doing that.

We've hardly been in danger but Smiffy messes up for a corner and then Gibbo loses that little scumbag.

1st quarter done.....we'll se how we are at the end of the game.

• Like 3

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Clayts said:

These lot are an embarrassment, Reed holding his face when Charsley's boot was never above waist height, Williams and McKirdy throwing themselves to the floor, ref generally buying it.

That being said, we've been poor. Taylor for Charsley and Benning for Woz please. Proc on last 20 if we're still only one down.

Well said, totally agree 

1 minute ago, JimmyPVFC said:

To be honest I am glad it soneways we didnt keep hom die to his attitude. Like a few people have said hes gonna be in for a rough ride on Thursday nite. Just hope we ate not out this time 2 nil and we could be dead.

Sorry if the post dont make sense had a drink need it after watchin the mcturdy show. I bet Clarke is seething well he should be just pray he can turn this around second half.

1 minute ago, valeparklife said:

Looks like we've won a raffle to take part in the playoffs.

How was there only 1 point between the teams?

Swindon look leagues apart here.

Because a season is 46 games not 1 half 

• Like 1

Vale have competed well, first to the ball on many occasions just one moment of a lack of concentration cost us. 

Still anyone's tie.

Vale's central midfield 3 are just not good enough, what has Taylor got to to to get a start.

Advert:

9 minutes ago, Inny said:
11 minutes ago, Denry Machin said:
Way too much Hoofball and the rhythm is static. 
Get Amoo up front and stick Edmondson on the right. We need players who can actually take on a man and run with the ruddy ball, 

Amoo upfront... he has never done anything upfront! Ridiculous. We need Proctor on to make the ball stick up front.

Absolutely, put him on for last half-hour if he's fit enough. Edmondson hasn't really been involved. 

I don't really get the doom and gloom, a quarter of the way in and we're 1-0 down in an away fixture. 

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:

Flying into stupid tackles, toothless up front, nothing in midfield.

Clarke needs to give them a rocket cause this team won't be going to Wembley

They will go to Wembley, but to watch the other two teams who made it at this rate.

Just seem to be sitting too deep and making mistakes.  Not sure Worrall was on the pitch till I heard his name mentioned half way through the game.

Again a big game, good away following, tv cameras and we seem to have gone missing.  

2nd half we will hopefully come out and play like we know they can.