onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

4 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

To be honest he doesn't look much different on or off the pitch. He dresses like an 8 year old off the pitch and he's a <ovf censored> on it....I can't imagine him being a wonderful, compassionate human being off the pitch. Hence why he has fallen out with people at every club he has played at.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

We judging people on how they dress now? Proper daily mail reader aren’t ya 

Advert

2 hours ago, WV said:

I love armchair clinical psychologists. I know his history on the pitch but have known him off the pitch for about 8 years too. But you were the one who mentioned demons based on ESPN lol. What the <ovf censored> you going on about? 

What HV may be referring to is that on ESPN+ you get multiple cameras around the ground hence many different camera angles and shots including close up shots of players that fill up the screen some of which were of McKirdy's tongue and bulging eyes....lol. On iFollow there tends to be one camera that zooms in and out.

McKirdy is a Maverick type and his persona may well be different on and off the field. When a human is pumped up with adrenaline during a game anything can happen, adrenaline is a funny 'ole molecule. I have no malice towards McKirdy but hope he doesn't turn up on Thursday, wish he was still a vale players.

The worst act of cheating in the first leg was Reed, when Charsley got booked for a high foot he caught him in his gut but went down holding his face!

Williams both times we’ve played them spends most of his time on the floor, I know he’s had injury problems in his career but Jesus Christ.

Swindon have often been a bit like that though, think it was under Flickers actually they came to VP won 1-0 with some real shithousing.

That said many were loving Covolan doing it earlier in the season when we were winning.

13 hours ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

The lack of empathy towards certain individuals on here is quite shocking. Lots of people have issues for various reasons which manifest themselves in different ways. As a result some people behave in a way that is not the way most "normal" people behave.

When I saw "little Jonny" on the Sunderland documentary my reaction was very different.

If everyone behaved in the same way the world would be a very boring place.

Well said Tony, somebody with a sensible view.

19 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Football is a tribal game.  People act differently and shout things they wouldn't do in normal daily life.

It's emotional and both exciting and heartbreaking. 

Empathy doesn't come into it. If you can't take it don't give it.

That applies to fans and up their own backside merchants like Williams and Mckirdy. 

I certainly won't be shouting oh spiffing effort Johnny lad good luck at Wembley if they beat us and start giving it the big one .

You'll have to be on all fours then cos he's usually on the ground

19 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

Never read it in my life. Why would you make that assumption? He dresses like an 8 year old and this is reflected in the way he acts. How do you make the leap to Daily Mail reader?

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

I think 8 year olds have got out of the habit of spitting all the time and sticking their tongue out.

Try 1 year old?

32 minutes ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

On a complete tangent, I was quite surprised to see Vale wear the gold away kit for a change.

I had a feeling that they had stopped wearing it in favour of the black kit for some reason?

We only wore the gold 6 times in the league prior strangely (won once! at Swindon!)

Archived