onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

2 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

Totally agree. He's clearly got the mental capacity of a 6 year old and when we pulled a goal back, he conceded a free kick and that silly little smirk had turned to a bit of panic.

As I said though, we need to let our football do the talking and then if we win I'll be the first one to give him absolute pelters. I'm sure he wouldn't be sticking his tongue out and doing that silly celebration in that scenario.

Him and Williams were like a pair of little kids when interviewed. There's definitely something amiss with both of them.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Little Jonny. Lacks confidence. I've mentioned before about the Sunderland documentary.

Thinks he's singled out in matches because of his size.

Him and McTurdy like a pair of schoolboys. Little Jonny is now 28...

Advert

30 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Grown up a bit?

He's 25,sticks his tongue out all the time,spits all the time too.

In his interview he looked likely a rude little boy at school with a silly smirk on his face. Running away from Connor Hall made him look like the coward he is. This is the player who went in late on Colchesters keeper who got sent off for retaliation.

I don't condone Covolans actions but we were right behind it and McTurdy never looked at the ball,just ran towards Covolan and Lucas fell for it.

One of these games he'll wind someone up and they'll break his legs cos he wears little boys shinpads too.

Not having a go at you but there's 10 year olds with more maturity than him

I do actually know him though. His on pitch personality is quite different to his off pitch one. 

Still be giving it to him Thursday night though he knows that!

20 hours ago, Powerline said:

Also think it’s laughable saying Taylor changed the game. He did nothing after coming on. The subs that changed the game were proctor and Benning.

No one has said Taylor changed the game but Taylor did contribute to the improved Vale performance in the 2nd half by being available /wanting/keeping the ball, not treating it like a hot potato and passing it forwards improving the service to the likes of Proctor and Benning. There were two nice runs by Benning down the left from passes by Taylor.

The lack of empathy towards certain individuals on here is quite shocking. Lots of people have issues for various reasons which manifest themselves in different ways. As a result some people behave in a way that is not the way most "normal" people behave.

When I saw "little Jonny" on the Sunderland documentary my reaction was very different.

If everyone behaved in the same way the world would be a very boring place.

No one has said Taylor changed the game but Taylor did contribute to the improved Vale performance in the 2nd half by being available /wanting/keeping the ball, not treating it like a hot potato and passing it forwards improving the service to the likes of Proctor and Benning. There were two nice runs by Benning down the left from passes by Taylor.
I agree I though Taylor was intelligent and good with the ball and we defo finished the game the much better side and I think both of there goals were against the run of play .

4 minutes ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

The lack of empathy towards certain individuals on here is quite shocking. Lots of people have issues for various reasons which manifest themselves in different ways. As a result some people behave in a way that is not the way most "normal" people behave.

When I saw "little Jonny" on the Sunderland documentary my reaction was very different.

The lack of empathy in general in society is shocking. That’s what a decade of Tory rule will get you. 

5 hours ago, WV said:

From what I know of him he seems to have grown up a bit finally and is training harder than ever. A bit like when Pope did a proper pre season that didn’t involve drinking 6 cans every night and smoking outside the sneyd arms. Look what happened to him that year. I find the vitriol for McKirdy petty especially from a fan base who cheered on Lee Hughes and Gary Roberts not that long ago. 

From what I saw of him yesterday , I don’t think he has grown up at all, and I don’t think he ever will. He did score twice , to be fair , but his whole approach is very childish.For example,  Frank Worthington was a real character in a decade of many, but McKirdy will never be a man like him. Too many demons there , I’d say. 

Just now, Houston Valiant said:

From what I saw of him yesterday , I don’t think he has grown up at all, and I don’t think he ever will. He did score twice , to be fair , but his whole approach is very childish.For example,  Frank Worthington was a real character in a decade of many, but McKirdy will never be a man like him. Too many demons there , I’d say. 

I’ll let him know you’ve psychologically analysed him from off the tele across the pond. Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, WV said:

I’ll let him know you’ve psychologically analysed him from off the tele across the pond. Jesus. 

No, not from the tele . It just showed his antics more clearly on ESPN than it would on iFollow.  He has history , or hadn’t you noticed. So let him know all you want. He may be sitting on your lap if Connor Hall gets near him Thursday. You two can have a nice chat. 

6 hours ago, jasmart02 said:

I have just watched the game back and to be honest I think my original opinion was coloured by standing in that awful away end getting soaked. We played a lot better and had more of the game than I first thought. Thursday nights up for grabs Swindon have it all to lose.

Why on earth would you watch it back, with all due respect?

21 minutes ago, Houston Valiant said:

No, not from the tele . It just showed his antics more clearly on ESPN than it would on iFollow.  He has history , or hadn’t you noticed. So let him know all you want. He may be sitting on your lap if Connor Hall gets near him Thursday. You two can have a nice chat. 

I love armchair clinical psychologists. I know his history on the pitch but have known him off the pitch for about 8 years too. But you were the one who mentioned demons based on ESPN lol. What the <ovf censored> you going on about? 

1 hour ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

When I commented on the documentary,Williams admitted he lacked confidence to the clubs psychologist(I think?) He had my sympathy.

Then I saw him at Vale...running over to the the fans,winding them up. He wasn't Little Jonny lacking confidence then. I'm not sure if it's cos he's in League 2 but he's rolling round every 5 minutes,looking at the ref. Then the next minute he's bombing round again. In his after match interview he says he'll have to avoid challenges...

So which is he? I've made my mind up...I don't like cheats and I stand by my opinion...if him and McTurdy played Sunday morning footie they would be launched over the touchline ay every opportunity.

Football is a tribal game.  People act differently and shout things they wouldn't do in normal daily life.

It's emotional and both exciting and heartbreaking. 

Empathy doesn't come into it. If you can't take it don't give it.

That applies to fans and up their own backside merchants like Williams and Mckirdy. 

I certainly won't be shouting oh spiffing effort Johnny lad good luck at Wembley if they beat us and start giving it the big one .

To be honest he doesn't look much different on or off the pitch. He dresses like an 8 year old off the pitch and he's a <ovf censored> on it....I can't imagine him being a wonderful, compassionate human being off the pitch. Hence why he has fallen out with people at every club he has played at.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Archived