onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Stone 7 good couple save first half little do really in game had no chance with goals .
Smith 6
Martin 6
Hall 7
Worrall 6
Garrity 6
Pett 7
Edmondson 6
Wilson 7
Charsley 4
Gibbons 4
Subs
Benning 7
Proctor 7 2
Taylor 6 3
I think on reflection we look better when we play someone attacking as one of back three .
Second half was good and on another day them near misses go in UTV

Advert

2 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

This is the problem on here. People are allowed differing opinions without being trampled all over. Happens every week without fail.

I disagree with nearly everything Rampent Zebra has ever come up with, have I ever shot him down in flames like most on here do every time he posts? It's embarrassing. You go against the grain and its all "stay at home, go watch Liverpool, who needs you"

Answer the question, why you going Thursday?

You are allowed to be unhappy with a performance, or a rubbish run of games. Or have I miss understood the purpose of a forum!

I guess we aren’t in a run of games like say mid season

We are basically down to 90 minutes from Wembley and just a goal in it.

Yes we have been poor , but you could also look at it from the point of view that we are due a performance.

We have just played 2 of the best sides in the league away from home . Won 1 lost 1.

Any win on Thursday, scruffy or other wise possibly gets us to Wembley.

Play like we did today and it won’t happen. If a few things click then we very much could.

We were good in spells today and I honestly think another 5 mins would have seen us draw level.

We were not as bad as popes are saying and I feel they were fully at it and may see it as a missed chance to put us out of sight.

24 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Go back through most match day threads. You'll find I'm pretty happy most of the time.

Did you enjoy todays performance, or the Newport game, or Walsall, or Bristol?

Of course not but the 9 games before were great!

12 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Because I'm a vale fan and theyve been rubbish for 98% of my life, why stop now.

I also never said we were out of it, I said I had little hope, but never said we were out of it.

Good get behind your team that’s the spirit 

I guess we aren’t in a run of games like say mid season

We are basically down to 90 minutes from Wembley and just a goal in it.

Yes we have been poor , but you could also look at it from the point of view that we are due a performance.

We have just played 2 of the best sides in the league away from home . Won 1 lost 1.

Any win on Thursday, scruffy or other wise possibly gets us to Wembley.

Play like we did today and it won’t happen. If a few things click then we very much could.

We were good in spells today and I honestly think another 5 mins would have seen us draw level.

We were not as bad as popes are saying and I feel they were fully at it and may see it as a missed chance to put us out of sight.

Would agree with this, our good spell came too late in the game.

17 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Under 30.

Apart from the admin/promotion season, very little to go on in my time.

That is what happens when you support a lower league team. If you want regular success you know what you have to do but it won’t involve the Vale. 

That is what happens when you support a lower league team. If you want regular success you know what you have to do but it won’t involve the Vale. 
Not supporting vale isn't really a choice, it's in the blood. My grandad did his YTS with vale and went all his life, my dad's taken me since I was 3.

You all seem to misconstrue my anger at the last 5 performance as an ambition to support man City. As I've said above, your allowed to be pissed off with the last month of performances without being decried, people have differing opinions that's a forum. I'll still be there Thursday praying like hell I can take my lads to Wembley

Archived