Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:
3 minutes ago, valeblue said:
Stay home then and watch emmerdale 

You are allowed to be unhappy with a performance, or a rubbish run of games. Or have I miss understood the purpose of forum!

Sounds like your unhappy all of the time , go watch Liverpool or Cithee who win most of the time !!

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

No problem SL, you just have a different view than I.

A match fit Jake Taylor is good enough, he has already shown that in a Vale shirt in the 2019/20 season and the times when he's been on the pitch this season. He just needs game time to get match fit. A player doesn't "lose" ability at his age just match fitness and perhaps a tad of confidence. 

The answer to your question is no I'm not.

I didn't know it was not the done thing to admire and back a Vale player but I do admire skill, vision and a range of passing ability in a midfield player much more than running and ratting although a balance is required but the Vale at the moment have far too much of the latter and insufficient of the former.

Thanks

I do agree about the football quality in the squad, it is below other teams and we must sign better quality especially wing backs and midfield.

I still say that Cass and Jones were the sole reason for our early season success. Their pushing forward from the back drove our midfield and wide players forward, something they lack in my opinion and i believe we are now seeing that.

Sounds like your unhappy all of the time , go watch Liverpool or Cithee who win most of the time !!
Go back through most match day threads. You'll find I'm pretty happy most of the time.

Did you enjoy todays performance, or the Newport game, or Walsall, or Bristol?

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:

Go back through most match day threads. You'll find I'm pretty happy most of the time.

Did you enjoy todays performance, or the Newport game, or Walsall, or Bristol?

Stay home Thursday save your money if we haven’t got a chance , and the ground doesn’t need your negativity 

I can’t really get my head around how we played today. I don’t think we played at all well, yet we weren’t as bad as a lot of people have been saying.
At the end of the day we’re still alive. 
I thought we played very well second half ,first half we too nervous .
We had as many goal attempts as them and one per cent more possession.
The manner of the goals given away was poor but overall that game could have ended 3-3 .
We still in it its half time and we are capable of so much more .

Just now, Walka003 said:
Just now, valeblue said:
We’ve no chance according to you so why bother going? 

Answer my original question

They were rubbish but that’s football, now answer why your bothering in going if we are out of it? 

This is the problem on here. People are allowed differing opinions without being trampled all over. Happens every week without fail.

I disagree with nearly everything Rampent Zebra has ever come up with, have I ever shot him down in flames like most on here do every time he posts? It's embarrassing. You go against the grain and its all "stay at home, go watch Liverpool, who needs you"

They were rubbish but that’s football, now answer why your bothering in going if we are out of it? 
Because I'm a vale fan and theyve been rubbish for 98% of my life, why stop now.

I also never said we were out of it, I said I had little hope, but never said we were out of it.

Archived