onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS1 Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

55 minutes ago, mbycars said:

go to a pub

Not as easy as it sounds.  Tottenham were on BT at 12.00 as well. Pubs in burslem would have vale on,  not elsewhere.  I begged the landlord at our village cricket club in Cornwall,  hes as good as gold,  thinks I'm mad, every time were on we lose!  Lol 

Advert

I think we looked well off the pace again today when trying to attack. Very sluggish. Tired legs everywhere. We’ve got to be happy somehow we’re still very much in the tie after the late goal. Goals change games and this one could very much do the same. We certainly miss some legs and pace in the middle of the park for me. We don’t seem to have any midfield men who can break with speed and cause problems. Awful mistake from smith for the goal and I’m never confident when Aaron Martin plays. He looks like he’s going to make a huge mistake every time he’s near the ball. Slightly better second half once a few changes were made but it’ll be a tough night Thursday but I suppose it’s all to play for. We’re due a good performance at home aren’t we. 

Suicide passes, running the ball out of play, giving the ball away, lost McKirdy from the corner... he even lined up a long throw & let it slip out of his hands. He was pants. Had a good first 10 minutes then nothing. 

I don’t think a wet ball slipping out of your hands contributes to a bad performance.he’s still recovering from a lengthy lay off

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

No but I don't like hysterical over-reactions by silly football-illiterate babies throwing tantrums either.

I was watching Vale before you were born most probably,are we not allowed to be disappointed and give an opinion . I haven’t been personal to any particular player like some others on here. Please keep it to Footballing Matters and don’t get too personal.

We are all wanting the same result after all.

UTV

4 minutes ago, JSValiant said:

I was watching Vale before you were born most probably,are we not allowed to be disappointed and give an opinion . I haven’t been personal to any particular player like some others on here. Please keep it to Footballing Matters and don’t get too personal.

We are all wanting the same result after all.

UTV

I am keeping it to football matters and your post 

I feel so sorry for the Owners, wonderful people but they have got to be ruthless now, with the Management and Players,

was pathetic.

I also think Swindon are a vile, vile team. Their players are diving cheating bastards, Williams and McKirdy both scum. But their fans are awful. I almost want to win just to knock them down a peg or two more than I do to get in the play off final.

I take it plenty of the ‘experts’ on here won a small fortune betting on McKirdy getting 20+ goals this season as it was so obvious he would based on what we all saw on the pitch, and no doubt in what we didn’t see in training and around the ground.

1 hour ago, Powerline said:

Got to disagree. He was totally anonymous when on. Only things I can remember him doing is having a pea roller shot that went miles wide, and getting hugely outmuscled in the run up to their second.

I'm afraid hes not physically strong enough to be a professional footballer. Great talent though.

2 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I am keeping it to football matters and your post 

I feel so sorry for the Owners, wonderful people but they have got to be ruthless now, with the Management and Players,

was pathetic.

Do you agree with her keep finding jobs for all the ex Players like Anthony Griffith and Billy Painter etc. 
 She needs to be careful how many staff she employs and be careful with the Budget, she hasn’t got a Bottomless Pit.

It is a business as well as a Football Team.

Archived