Fosse69

Advert

4 hours ago, 1 said:

Brizzy R

Manny

Boring boring boring Northampton

Swindle

Richie and the boys

That’s the order I’d have chosen a playoff opponent, ranging from avoid to  easy money.

I’m happy, we’ll beat them over 2 legs.

Snap

5 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

A very very sensible approach to yesterday's game from Vale and it turned out excellently .
Now for the two biggest games of most of our players lives .
Do not worry or think about the opposition just do your jobs stay with your players do everything you did yesterday but more so .
Hope Walker and Conlon are in contention ,this is not the season now this is the extra season so hopefully those lads will be ready feature I am sure Conlon cannot be far away he as being out since Swindon at home so I can see a return for him at some point maybe just come on 90th tie locked at 2 -2 Garrity fouled outside the area sub on Conlon takes whips it into the top corner the ref blows the whistle and Vale are going to Wembley .
Walkers a great player hope he is recovering quickly also he as the ability put the kind of ball the Tottenham player did to sessogne or whatever is name is .
Embrace it Vale you have earnt it .
Swindons a good team but so are we after all we finished one point above them .
Nothing to fear only fear itself
UTV

Conlon is nowhere near being available, I’m not sure about Walker as there’s been few leaks about his condition. Hamstrings very much depend on their severity but can be anywhere from 1 month to 4 months. Brad did his on April 15th so I’ll let you do the maths.

1 hour ago, DazFred said:

I considered this a real weapon but the only time we looked like scoring was when 1 hit Wilson on the foot and went wide versus Bristol

Please leave Jones out of the  team, he is a liability in defence in my opinion but generally our throw ins are awful as no o seems to want the ball but I will behind tge team whoever plays

Conlon is nowhere near being available, I’m not sure about Walker as there’s been few leaks about his condition. Hamstrings very much depend on their severity but can be anywhere from 1 month to 4 months. Brad did his on April 15th so I’ll let you do the maths.
Have no idea if available I'm saying I'm hoping he is available there's a difference .
As for Conlon no idea about him either what's his condition?
Bring it on SVA got a big job do down there then for the home crowd needs to get behind the team like they can do but for some reason seem incapable of maintaining the vocal support required for duration of all game on Br and Newport showing .
Step up
UTV you want Wembley the next 180 performances off the pitch just as vital as on the pitch

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Have no idea if available I'm saying I'm hoping he is available there's a difference .
As for Conlon no idea about him either what's his condition?
Bring it on SVA got a big job do down there then for the home crowd needs to get behind the team like they can do but for some reason seem incapable of maintaining the vocal support required for duration of all game on Br and Newport showing .
Step up
UTV you want Wembley the next 180 performances off the pitch just as vital as on the pitch

Conlon will do well be back for pre season. I saw him last week and he was still walking with a limp and believe is a fair bit off coming back

10 hours ago, Raveninblack said:

Please leave Jones out of the  team, he is a liability in defence in my opinion but generally our throw ins are awful as no o seems to want the ball but I will behind tge team whoever plays

Coming back from Torquay yesterday a friend in the car put Wrexham v Stockport on his phone. Tozer again has 11 assists just from his long throw ins .

I barely recall a chance from ours, and we certainly haven't scored. 

4 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Conlon will do well be back for pre season. I saw him last week and he was still walking with a limp and believe is a fair bit off coming back

Conlon and Walker came onto the pitch at the end on Saturday. Both looked fine , however Conlon himself has said it'll be September.

Walker could possibly be a Pett situation where he is almost ready after a month out. 

As Soothsayer already said he did it Good Friday, so this Sunday would be 30 days since the injury. Maybe a chance to be on the bench, the injury news this season has been very low key.

Also the vanishing Cooper, is he even still at the club ? 

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Coming back from Torquay yesterday a friend in the car put Wrexham v Stockport on his phone. Tozer again has 11 assists just from his long throw ins .

I barely recall a chance from ours, and we certainly haven't scored. 

Correct, I can’t remember coming close to scoring from one of our long throws.  That said it is a useful tool and allows a team to keep pressure on the opposition.

First and foremost Jones needs to be in the team on merit rather than purely for his long throw.

Archived