Dennis Politic

Advert:

Played 14 mins in 19 games. Not even in the squad for 9 of those, including the last 3. No starts, no goals.

We've certainly missed his directness and pace.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doha said:

Played 14 mins in 19 games. Not even in the squad for 9 of those, including the last 3. No starts, no goals.

We've certainly missed his directness and pace.

There's more chance of Jesus Christ returning than Dennis. 

Advert:

Advert:

For me we was the sort of luxury we cant afford in playing terms. Scored one or two important spectacular goals and was able to be a magic transformative agent on occasions but not enough overall contribution. Being honest, I wouldn’t really want him permanently.

• Confused 1

Do Cremonese still play in grey and red stripes? When Channel 4 had the Italian football their shirt always looked like a Stoke top that was put in the wash with something black that ran.

That lad who went on the pitch the last time we played Crewe, in his really old Stoke top, reminded me of Cremonese. 

On 08/05/2022 at 21:18, mr.hobblesworth said:

When he was good, he was very very good but to get the best out of him, we'd need to change our whole way of playing.

What you mean is that we would have to have a plan B…….🙊🙈🙉

2 hours ago, jeffers said:

What you mean is that we would have to have a plan B…….🙊🙈🙉

Not really - we should be bringing in players who fit our Plan A, not forcing changes on us? I enjoyed his brief spell with us when we got to see him...eventually...but I only see him as an impact player, coming off the bench and given freedom to play where he wants? Talented enough to build a team around...but that would mean wholesale changes!

Advert:

Loved watching Politic play. Won us points against Orient,scored a great goal against Barrow,won us the cup match at Burton,then supplied a fantastic cross for Harratt to score against Brentford. 

After his injuries I wish him all the best

• Like 1

On 08/05/2022 at 21:23, Valiant62 said:

For me we was the sort of luxury we cant afford in playing terms. Scored one or two important spectacular goals and was able to be a magic transformative agent on occasions but not enough overall contribution. Being honest, I wouldn’t really want him permanently.

That’s crazy 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Not really - we should be bringing in players who fit our Plan A, not forcing changes on us? I enjoyed his brief spell with us when we got to see him...eventually...but I only see him as an impact player, coming off the bench and given freedom to play where he wants? Talented enough to build a team around...but that would mean wholesale changes!

An impact player that we missed 2nd half of the season. We have no pace or direct runners. Great impact sub

• Like 5