Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Posted (edited)

If over 10k home fans I'm happy with that and ideally a full Hamil. As things stand though, if the Sentinel is correct, we'll have more home fans in than we've had all season. 

I think getting used to "....stand sold out" has got in people's heads, mine included. Yet that wasn't a good reflection of actual numbers sold for reasons everyone knows about.

There's always the last minute fans too. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Regardless, 3.2k to 4k in the Hamil will generate an amazing atmosphere.

Edited by Family Stand Terrier
  • Like 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

The amount of seats available in the railway paddock and stand has surprised me. Looks like there’s loads left.

There’s 300 available in one section of the RS  

200 in one section of the RP (only3 in another)and 130 in one section of the LS.

I wonder if these sections aren’t available even though they appear to be online?

Edited by Howjy04
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Well apparently we're already over that, 12,200 plus whatever sold today. I don't know what to believe though

It would be pleasing if the T.O. announced how many left for sale tomorrow.Not difficult I’d imagine.

Advert:

TBH Vale make it hard to sell tickets, plus having to be a season ticket holder, sales history or proof of address does wipe out a lot of fringe fans who will find watching the match a lot easier on tv.

24 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

TBH Vale make it hard to sell tickets, plus having to be a season ticket holder, sales history or proof of address does wipe out a lot of fringe fans who will find watching the match a lot easier on tv.

The proof of address thing shouldn’t put anyone off - it’s on your driving licence and I bet loads of folk have that in their wallet. 

Correct however you can still buy them this evening online at the cheaper prices through the club shop,and if theres any Vale fans out there who cannot get there's then someone will get them for them surely as we want as much backing as possible .
I'd let local people get them with no proof though what difference does it make well
If 600 folk wake up tomoz and go I'm going go up the Vale ,not a fan of theres my team is whoever who cares then that's 600 more sales going into the club .
UTV

1 minute ago, Breadwinner said:

Correct however you can still buy them this evening online at the cheaper prices through the club shop,and if theres any Vale fans out there who cannot get there's then someone will get them for them surely as we want as much backing as possible .
I'd let local people get them with no proof though what difference does it make well
If 600 folk wake up tomoz and go I'm going go up the Vale ,not a fan of theres my team is whoever who cares then that's 600 more sales going into the club .
UTV

Without proof how do you know they're local

Without proof how do you know they're local
Well when they ask for a ticket most stoke on Trent folk sound the same ,I do not see if it matters now just sell them to anyone even Swindon fans get the ground full ,no one would be the wiser and lets face it they are going get battered Swindon on the pitch,I just want there be more people there enjoy it or not if you are there support cause surely Vale cannot mess 3 home games in a row up (bad enough it's come to this )
Pack the park and lets finish this

Advert:

Just now, tommytunstall said:

Some fans complaining about number of tickets sold. 7619 at Northampton tonight 

Just seen that mate...we should complain,hey?

Some fans complaining about number of tickets sold. 7619 at Northampton tonight 
That's the down side of having to share our gate reciets with all 4 teams. We are now losing out on a fair bit of money

Advert:

38 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, markbourne said:
Full capacity

Rugby U the big game there, 15, 000 capacity

Northampton Rugby club don't play at Sixfields, they play at Franklin Gardens which has a 15000+ capacity.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

The proof of address thing shouldn’t put anyone off - it’s on your driving licence and I bet loads of folk have that in their wallet. 

For those who live in Stoke On Trent.