Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

19 minutes ago, Congleton Phil said:

No referee is Sebastian Stockbridge,he was in charge for our 3-0 over Colchester earlier in the year.He has officiated at plenty of L1 and L2 games this season.

He also did our 4-0 win over the Stoke Muppets in the EFL Trophy.

• Like 1

Advert:

Holes nearly 20,000 so depends on how the ticket system actually works... if for example any seat can be purchased up to 13,500 (or a set amount per stand) then loads would show until the point it sells out.
Oh right no buzz today so I take it no activity today usually you have thought some ends be sold out UTV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:
4 hours ago, valefan16 said:
Holes nearly 20,000 so depends on how the ticket system actually works... if for example any seat can be purchased up to 13,500 (or a set amount per stand) then loads would show until the point it sells out.

Oh right no buzz today so I take it no activity today usually you have thought some ends be sold out UTV

I reckon we'll see the Hamil has sold out by some point tomorrow, maybe the Lorne St but very unlikely the Railway, if the online availability is anything to go by.

• Like 1

Great be good if say for example there's 400 left sell they tell folk or else there be a massive queue tomoz night and folk would be rightly fed up if not be able get a ticket get in when they have made a effort come etc .
Be interesting see how sales have gone today I'd have expected this be the busiest day to buy online as price goes up tomoz

26 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Great be good if say for example there's 400 left sell they tell folk or else there be a massive queue tomoz night and folk would be rightly fed up if not be able get a ticket get in when they have made a effort come etc .
Be interesting see how sales have gone today I'd have expected this be the busiest day to buy online as price goes up tomoz

No excuse for me. Had a week buy online or get to the ground. We'll see though. Going off the website there's loads left in the railway. Lorne Street is less full then I'd expect too.

Advert:

No excuse for me. Had a week buy online or get to the ground. We'll see though. Going off the website there's loads left in the railway. Lorne Street is less full then I'd expect too.
Well that's disappointing but not surprising .
I'd have expected them all be gone by close of business today .
For there be loads left that a bit crap .
I appreciate the ones who go though not got any time for folk who can go but instead watch it online for free when it's a game of this magnitude .
So if your Vale and you are not there unless your working /or poor theres no reason for you not not be there other than you live miles away
UTV

Posted (edited)

If there’s roughly 14k seats allowed to be sold (current ground capacity). 2,200 Swindon leaves around 11,800 home fans. We are going to be way short of that aren’t they? Even including the reduced Bycars allocation which Swindon will have. 

This is just going on the numbers sold that we’ve been told (yesterday) and the current seats available online.

Bit disappointing, isn’t it?

Edited by SuperHuman

Am I the only one sitting here scratching my head thinking “ where do we think we are going to magic up 10,000 home fans from “ ? In over forty years of league game we have rarely achieved that

• Like 2

If there’s roughly 14k seats allowed to be sold (current ground capacity). 2,200 Swindon leaves around 11,800 home fans. We are going to be way short of that aren’t they? Even including the reduced Bycars allocation which Swindon will have. 
This is just going on the numbers sold that we’ve been told (yesterday) and the current seats available online.
Bit disappointing, isn’t it?
Mind you in Railway stand and paddock looks like they have changed ends (supporters )so maybe we looking at it wrongly .l
Let's hope there's a surge not bothered who's sitting in them as long as they have a pulse UTV

Advert:

20 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

The amount of seats available in the railway paddock and stand has surprised me. Looks like there’s loads left.

Yes although if you teleport the 3200 Vale fans in the Hamil back into the home ends they wouldn't fit so I think Hamil was a cracking idea.

• Like 2

TBH I'm not really bothered about how many tickets we've sold.

As long as the fans get behind the team vocally from the first whistle. None of the stupid booing at HT if we aren't winning either.

I'm looking forward to the game

• Like 2

I imagine the game being on sky sports is a massive factor. 

10k , 8k or even 4k. As long as we get the win that's all that matters.

However Vale and the juju of turning up infront of big crowds and bottling it is always a factor. Hopefully we finally break the duck 

• Like 1