Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Ted has to go in the Stand after every ticket sale and paint the appropriate seat grey by hand. Then get on the roof and take an aerial photo. He's only one guy

I hope his scanner isn't working in the Bycars tomorrow

Just now, philmpv said:
31 minutes ago, DazFred said:
I hope his scanner isn't working in the Bycars tomorrow

Why are we paying him to man the turnstile tomorrow? Sack the board!

I don't think we're paying him.

He's the only one with a scanner!

Allegedly..

I don't think we're paying him.
He's the only one with a scanner!
Allegedly..
As bad as we are on turnstiles, I can't see us needing to start admitting people tomorrow
  • Like 1

Advert:

34 minutes ago, cactuselves said:

As of about 5oclock, my mate got his  tickets from the office who said we had sold just over 10k vale tickets and 2.2k swindon.  12.2k sold so far and 1300 left.

Brilliant. Swindon have announced 98 extra tickets. Their fans thinking its in our end. Wait until they see the 1,000 empty seats we've stopped them selling in the bycars 🤣

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Brilliant. Swindon have announced 98 extra tickets. Their fans thinking its in our end. Wait until they see the 1,000 empty seats we've stopped them selling in the bycars 🤣

Wait till they find out the extra 98 tickets are for the big wall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Does the 13500 include 3700 in the Bycars?I thought we were giving ourselves an extra 800 by moving to the Hamil.That would make 9800 home seats available.Add the 2200 Swindon tickets which would make Thursday’s capacity is 12000.

11300 sold

700 left

I think it said capacity for this match is 13500, so presumably including 2200 for the bycars 

Advert:

Let's hope we sell some more today so 9115 Vale 2298 Swindon not bad at all but let's get it up to capacity capacity being 13500 for this game .
Big night tomoz hope the great Vale fans we have lost over the years can help the players overcome there nerves and turn in a performance like we used see regularly in the nineties especially the Everton one sticks out .
Meaning the spirit of them Charlie Holland Tony Boult Shaun Kelly old sage and loads more we have lost but there with us kicking every ball heading balls and getting new folk come the games with a gentle push towards the home of football Vale park .
Special night for me I'm Vale because of me Dad 19 years to the day tomoz so I'm going be shouting doubly more than I usually do I want a win for him and the others mentioned .
UTV

• Like 6

Seems we’ve lost a fair few fans since our last promotion. Sad really.
If you're referring to the Northampton game that was a Saturday so you get your day out crew turning up for a day on the ale. It was a more attractive game generally.

There's still going to be not far off double the crowd that the other playoff semi pulled in on Saturday so it's not that bad.
  • Like 3

Advert:

I think you will find the average attendance for home games is around 400 per game more this season than it was during our last promotion campaign in 2012/13. So ultimately there's nothing sad about that. 

• Like 1

I'd have thought at least two areas of home ends be full by now just had a slight gander seems a real lot of availability and hardly any zones gone white yet we sold 9500 tickets as I'm sure they have continued to sell .
You sure our ground only holds about 13/500 thousand because with the availability I'm seeing I'd say it holds more .
Seems more than 2 thousand odd tickets left although I ain't got all day count them .
Get them ends packed out Vale .
UTV

18 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I'd have thought at least two areas of home ends be full by now just had a slight gander seems a real lot of availability and hardly any zones gone white yet we sold 9500 tickets as I'm sure they have continued to sell .
You sure our ground only holds about 13/500 thousand because with the availability I'm seeing I'd say it holds more .
Seems more than 2 thousand odd tickets left although I ain't got all day count them .
Get them ends packed out Vale .
UTV

Holes nearly 20,000 so depends on how the ticket system actually works... if for example any seat can be purchased up to 13,500 (or a set amount per stand) then loads would show until the point it sells out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1