Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

1 minute ago, SuperHuman said:

Is the online ticketing right? I swear there’s more green (available seats) showing than on a normal home game?!

There's probably nearly 4000 extra home fans behind the goal.

• Like 2

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

That was a promotion party on a Friday night a week after Brighton in 94. Organised by Rudgey, packed, 6,000 🤣. Good old Belly 

Yeah was at that one in Bycars though I think as remember Ollie Heald scored a lob whether he meant it or not. Nothing quite like Bells crowd counter though… We also had Genoa in the Anglo Italian cup group stage as well, finished 0-0.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I'm not sure what to believe anymore. They could have said that yesterday if that was the case. Tweet goes on to say "10k of you" and then says you can still buy tickets in the Hamil which obviously only refers to Vale. My head hurts.

Yesterday it was ‘8,000 home tickets’ now it’s ‘10,000 of you’. Whatever that means.

Go online and check the seats and there’s loads still available. 

If it’s 10,000 of us plus Swindon that equals 12,200. If the capacity is only 13/14k now - I’m sure there’s more available seats showing than that. 

7 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I'm not sure what to believe anymore. They could have said that yesterday if that was the case. Tweet goes on to say "10k of you" and then says you can still buy tickets in the Hamil which obviously only refers to Vale. My head hurts.

There has been quite a few sold since my earlier count and as you say it’s unlikely they are advertising to Swindon fans to come and get one.

• Like 1

Advert:

6 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
13 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:
Is the online ticketing right? I swear there’s more green (available seats) showing than on a normal home game?!

No reserved STs

Yeah and they keep the flex 10’s greyed out as well until all 10 are used.

8 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Yesterday it was ‘8,000 home tickets’ now it’s ‘10,000 of you’. Whatever that means.

Go online and check the seats and there’s loads still available. 

If it’s 10,000 of us plus Swindon that equals 12,200. If the capacity is only 13/14k now - I’m sure there’s more available seats showing than that. 

That's why I'm not sure how reliable the online availability is. Imagine there's in person and over the phone sales (don't laugh), do they come off instantly or it all gets updated later? 

17 minutes ago, Rory said:

I think it will be 50/50 which goes grey first,Hamil or Lorne Street.

• Like 1

That's why I'm not sure how reliable the online availability is. Imagine there's in person and over the phone sales (don't laugh), do they come off instantly or it all gets updated later? 
Ted has to go in the Stand after every ticket sale and paint the appropriate seat grey by hand. Then get on the roof and take an aerial photo. He's only one guy

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Advert:

For what it’s worth.My earlier approx breakdown of availability.(this morning)

Lorne Street 350

Railway Paddock 700

Railway Stand 1100 

Feel free to check it now

Those estimates didn’t include restricted view seats.

Yeah think about it 9000 sold out home ends v Newport 4500 in hamil that's 13500 seats minus bycars which holds 3 thousand 700 I believe so must have had the heads up release more seats so I'd say if 12200 sold and with bycars having no more we must be close to sell out about another 700 I reckon
UTV

Advert:

3 hours ago, Jesse James said:

Just rang the ticket office, tickets available on the day walk up to the office, need your postcode or another proof of identity. 9000 + home tickets sold roughly 2000 left. 9000 + 2200+ 2000 = 13200 that’s our allowed current capacity!

Yes, but the bycars holds 3700 not the 2200 swindle have, doesn't it?

"Capacity set to around 13,500" according to CG, and 11,500 sold so far (inc Swindon)
Still another 2,000 up for grabs then.
Thars quite a lot but do not forget you got take what more you can fit in bycars off so I make that 500 left odd if not less than that unless they letting i
us in bycars may aswell no trouble at the away game so give us the rest of the bycars aswell if demand is there surely cordon fans off
UTV

29 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

"Capacity set to around 13,500" according to CG, and 11,500 sold so far (inc Swindon)

Still another 2,000 up for grabs then.

Does the 13500 include 3700 in the Bycars?I thought we were giving ourselves an extra 800 by moving to the Hamil.That would make 9800 home seats available.Add the 2200 Swindon tickets which would make Thursday’s capacity is 12000.

11300 sold

700 left