Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

I can’t see hundreds or thousands being sold in the next 3 days. Surely if you wanted to go you’d have got a ticket by now? They’ve been on sale for 5 days and a day has passed since the first leg. 

Advert:

Embarrassing really. Where are the 12k from Northampton? Where are the 8k from Man City away? There’s no way you’re telling me our entire home attendance went to Man City. 8k home fans for a home play off tie is tinpot.
It's Monday folk have 3 days get there tickets well 2 if you do not want pay more .
Hopefully they will go theres no reason for them not too .

Advert:

On 14/05/2022 at 18:12, saintvaliant said:

Weather forecast also looking a little better as today progresses

7C7AC73D-3598-4F75-8D50-B042493A088D.jpeg

This aged well. My flag had just about dried when I got back in from work today at 7:30pm! 😂

Think 8000 plus home fans is pretty decent, we only have a core of 5 - 6k, so we have dragged in 3k floaters, times are difficult some people find it difficult to get there in the week, certainly by public transport. It’s also on Sky. However many are there let’s cheer the lads to Wembley 

• Like 5

Advert:

22 minutes ago, Jesse James said:

Can you pay on the day, walk up an hour prior to kick off & get a ticket?

You need to have a current buying account or proof of local address I think

9 hours ago, Jesse James said:

If it doesn’t sell out beforehand I imagine you could do, but not sure.

Just go on Port Vale ifollow click on tickets it will ask you for a email and password once in click on Port Vale shop and go to tickets again click on the game you want see Port Vale v Swindon click on area of ground you wish sit no bycars for this game choose your age and get a e ticket take it the ground and the turnstile operator will scan it .
In the ground as simple as making porridge no queuing for tickets (home spot on,away yes we know that's a nightmare )and presto you in the ground fist pumping like DC and hopefully 12 thousand more showing the passion he and Carol do for Vale and you sorted Happy days and see a fantastic win
UTV

12 hours ago, SuperHuman said:

I can’t see hundreds or thousands being sold in the next 3 days. Surely if you wanted to go you’d have got a ticket by now? They’ve been on sale for 5 days and a day has passed since the first leg. 

Absolutely and we have a fantastic catchment area, there are people who would probably go to this game, we havnt had a big game like this at home in years but havnt been to the vale before or in a long time due to our limited success but cannot attend because they are not on the database that could be worth another 1000-1500 on the attendance. And then we have the issue our recent poor performances and results going into the game, the fact that we could have and probably should have gone up automatically if we had won one of those 3 games before exeter, the cost of living crisis and the fact the game is on sky all playing there part. The fact is we are a small club but will come out in numbers for the big cup games but you have to make it accessible for people that dont normally attend or the floating stoke supporter who's not been to the vale since 1955. Carol and the owners have done a fantastic job and I'm sure they will learn from this experience and the issues around ticketing going forward.

• Like 2

Perspective-The last Play off semi final second leg only had 12.5k, 2,500k from Stockport, it was not on TV and was in the division above with an unrestricted capacity and we were pretty much on form going into that game. Cant complain.

• Like 2

Advert:

39 minutes ago, JimmyPVFC said:

Absolutely and we have a fantastic catchment area, there are people who would probably go to this game, we havnt had a big game like this at home in years but havnt been to the vale before or in a long time due to our limited success but cannot attend because they are not on the database that could be worth another 1000-1500 on the attendance. And then we have the issue our recent poor performances and results going into the game, the fact that we could have and probably should have gone up automatically if we had won one of those 3 games before exeter, the cost of living crisis and the fact the game is on sky all playing there part. The fact is we are a small club but will come out in numbers for the big cup games but you have to make it accessible for people that dont normally attend or the floating stoke supporter who's not been to the vale since 1955. Carol and the owners have done a fantastic job and I'm sure they will learn from this experience and the issues around ticketing going forward.

Just read that Vale have sold 8,000 tickets and Swindles have sold out of their 2,200 ticket allocation 

If we’d been on a run like Swindon had and got in to the play offs last match we’d have sold out easily. A lot of people spent their money up on the last half dozen away games and had an expectation we would go up automatically. I nearly booked a holiday when we are hopefully at Wembley and am now holding off, others may have done so already. It’s a really big game but so many external factors will have stopped a lot of fans unable to go.