Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

13 hours ago, Santa said:

Someone was saying that the local residents backing onto the park behind the goal kicked off about a roof on that end.

Ratio of toilets to stand capacity would surely fail a safety certificate. Concrete was crumbling with huge potholes of standing water. Massive slip hazard coming down the steps towards the exit gate. Lucky to regain my footing on the handrail.

Sound like a poor mans bycars

Advert:

7 minutes ago, Rory said:

What is going on now? Why aren't the tickets on sale?

I've just logged on and looks like a handful available in Lorne St, Paddock and Stand (2/300 max) plus whatever is left in the Hamil. Not sure if that's correct but that's how it looked a few mins ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I've just logged on and looks like a handful available in Lorne St, Paddock and Stand (2/300 max) plus whatever is left in the Hamil. Not sure if that's correct but that's how it looked a few mins ago.

There's now 5 tickets available in the Lorne Street and 2 in the Paddock. What about all the season ticket holders who bought random seats because they couldn't buy their own? They're all meant to be released today. 

Some strange things happen down at the Port Vale ticket office, I wonder if Netflix would be interested in it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've gone in hamil 1 season ticket available in railway stand should be available take it RF5B 213 .
Maybe everyone need list there season ticket numbers or state whether they are going or not then drop off at Vale parkso they can be sold
UTV

Advert:

Just now, Santa said:

It’s alright though because the people the system works for are alright. 

I'd rather have another squad player than a modern ticketing system. Why think long term anyway?

48 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I've wondered all along whether the system is good enough to know if a ST holder has bought elsewhere so make their seat available straight away. Or is that expecting too much? 🤣

I bought a ticket for my daughter ( non ST holder)online ,as soon as I could ,and my bro collected my (ST holder)reserved seat from the TO.This was before everything started going haywire.So to answer your query ,possibly not.

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Section RF5A Railway Stand has 100+ available seats.I presume there still seats available in the Hamil.Hardly any elsewhere.

That's what I've seen. Think one restricted view seat in the Stand, and a few in the Lorne St by the tunnel which surprised me.

Looks like it's changing now. More seats are becoming available by looks of it.
Yes they will be the season ticket ones they only had them reserved till Sunday so available to anyone now obviously not Swindon fans
UTV

Advert: