Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

31 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

The usual away bar at the ground is open for Vale fans from 10am. Only holds a couple of hundred tops from memory.

whats the bar called? I will be there at 10!

Advert:

6 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Me three - "sheltered" under the leaky old scoreboard when it lashed down / snowed! 

Showing our age! 

Don't mention the green disabled cars parked on the side....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, rwhite said:

whats the bar called? I will be there at 10!

Bar 71. It’s at the top end of the Arkell Stand just round from the turnstiles for the Stratton Bank which we are in.

Edited by saintvaliant

10 hours ago, dazzerjames said:

...I’d rather see a new player through the door...

In exactly the same way as bringing in extra coaching staff, improving our ticketing system will have NO effect on the playing budget which will - presumably - still be set to conform with FFP regulations?

Advert:

3 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Bar 71. It’s at the top end of the Arkell Stand just round from the turnstiles for the Stratton Bank which we are in.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Will any of the pubs be open at 10 or is Sunday opening not till 12,

Just double checked. Swindon site says bar 71 opens at 10 

40 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Showing our age! 

Don't mention the green disabled cars parked on the side....

I know...I didn't mention them because I forgot them!!

Funnily enough - although it was the away end, we never felt unsafe...unlike the away fans who must have pooped themselves when they Bycars descended on them? 

• Like 1

Just seen on the vale official website they did a fixture flashback. Swindon 1 vale 2 Swindon had tom Heaton in goal and Chris corned scored the winner for vale. The attendance was only 4500 odd that day so Swindon can't be that much of a bigger club than vale are. They are basically acting like Bradford fans more bothered about having the biggest crowds than winning matches. All you have to do is look at who won the league this season forest green get 2300 at home take 250 away and were top all season. Then you have Accrington in league one fans never stop singing but get small gates home and away but comfortable midtable league one team.

• Like 2

Advert:

42 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

Just seen on the vale official website they did a fixture flashback. Swindon 1 vale 2 Swindon had tom Heaton in goal and Chris corned scored the winner for vale. The attendance was only 4500 odd that day so Swindon can't be that much of a bigger club than vale are. They are basically acting like Bradford fans more bothered about having the biggest crowds than winning matches. All you have to do is look at who won the league this season forest green get 2300 at home take 250 away and were top all season. Then you have Accrington in league one fans never stop singing but get small gates home and away but comfortable midtable league one team.

Bit bigger possibly, been in the Prem, won the League Cup as a Third Div Club beating Arsenal, but quite a shady history too.  

4 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Bit bigger possibly, been in the Prem, won the League Cup as a Third Div Club beating Arsenal, but quite a shady history too.  

Hardly anywhere near the scale of the Criminal`s cabinet