Jump to content

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, rob1983 said:

All you fans moaning about a loyalty scheme. We don't need one. Can't even sell out a playoff semi final. Embarassing. Not as big as we think.

 At least wait till the ticket office closes and they stop selling the tickets before you post.

It might stop you sounding ridiculous.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Online is allowing Railway stand now, but not the section that my season ticket seat is in! Beginning to despair.
Same for me. I'm going to pop up in person to get mine in a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Vale Twitter account says...The ticket office is open 9-3pm tomorrow but tickets for Sunday’s game will only be available until midday

thats the way to run a business😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


So you don’t think there should be a loyalty scheme???
One that is transparent, absolutely. Being a pal of the ticket office isn't a loyalty scheme, it's nepotism.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got mine. In and out in 30 seconds. Lady said they've taken the online system off to stop people from trying to get ST seats (like mine) which would be showing as available. No idea what that means I have no idea but that's what I was told

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

thats the way to run a business😊

Nothing to do with vale, tickets have to go off sale 24hrs before KO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
18 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
So you don’t think there should be a loyalty scheme???

One that is transparent, absolutely. Being a pal of the ticket office isn't a loyalty scheme, it's nepotism.

Couldn't agree more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rob1983 said:

All you fans moaning about a loyalty scheme. We don't need one. Can't even sell out a playoff semi final. Embarassing. Not as big as we think.

Bloody hell mate! Don’t know you and don’t want fall out but have some perspective. We’ve just had some big crowds at home against Bristol and Newport good crowds away at Walsall and Exeter. What world you living in? You been monitoring the cost of living recently?

Understand being disappointed that we haven’t sold out but sales haven’t finished yet. If we do great. If we don’t then so bloody what. To call fans out for potentially cutting their cloth is a bit below par.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


 I'm not going Swindon away just can't afford go so are watching the beam back for a fiver. My rent has gone up 50 pounds a month, gas and electricity doubled in price water bill increase slightly so got save money for that. 2000 away following for a league 2 club is really good. If Sutton had made the play offs for example they would only take 300 to 400.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Bloody hell mate! Don’t know you and don’t want fall out but have some perspective. We’ve just had some big crowds at home against Bristol and Newport good crowds away at Walsall and Exeter. What world you living in? You been monitoring the cost of living recently?

Understand being disappointed that we haven’t sold out but sales haven’t finished yet. If we do great. If we don’t then so bloody what. To call fans out for potentially cutting their cloth is a bit below par.

Don’t forget Wembley is going to cost a bomb too 🤔

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


48 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

I got tickets for the Swindon end as it’s easier than getting tickets from Port Vale ticket office.

Joke really. We’ll probably end up not selling out and because they’re so useless we’ve got fans going in the home end. How hard is it to have a couple people answering phones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

 I'm not going Swindon away just can't afford go so are watching the beam back for a fiver. My rent has gone up 50 pounds a month, gas and electricity doubled in price water bill increase slightly so got save money for that. 2000 away following for a league 2 club is really good. If Sutton had made the play offs for example they would only take 300 to 400.

Times are pretty hard at the minute, and you're certainly not alone their bud.

Hopefully a nice windfall comes your way soon... aswell as a Wembley ticket.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Joke really. We’ll probably end up not selling out and because they’re so useless we’ve got fans going in the home end. How hard is it to have a couple people answering phones?

We won’t sell out cause we are not big enough 

1 fan in there end though so blame the club 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...