• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

27 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

All this furore over tickets etc and we still haven’t sold out away tickets for Swindon yet.

I’d be very disappointed if we don’t sell out. 

So will our owners as we pushed for a bigger allocation and paid up front for the increased volume..

Called in to collect Swindon home game roughly mid day, queue of 10 people in front of me in and out within 10 minutes, I asked if there were any Swindon away tickets left and they said yes "How many do you want" 

Looks like Covid and the toilet roll scenario has played out.

• Like 3

So who’s going to be the first to pop up on here moaning because they can’t get an away ticket for Swindon because they’ve sold out ??!! 
With the comments on here over the past couple of days this is 99% going to happen!!

If moaning and whinging got promotion we’d be straight up, no need for play offs 😉!!

UTV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Some previously sold grey seats are (in very small numbers) coming up green again across the railway, paddock and LS. I imagine it's people in the physical queue wanting to sit in the Hamil instead and giving up their ST seats in the regular stands. Could be online sales too I suppose but not sure if the system is clever enough to recognise and release their ST seat.

So if you're really keen on a particular area but it's currently grey, the ticket site is worth keeping an eye on if you're feeling lucky.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Doha said:

Some previously sold grey seats are (in very small numbers) coming up green again across the railway, paddock and LS. I imagine it's people in the physical queue wanting to sit in the Hamil instead and giving up their ST seats in the regular stands. Could be online sales too I suppose but not sure if the system is clever enough to recognise and release their ST seat.

So if you're really keen on a particular area but it's currently grey, the ticket site is worth keeping an eye on if you're feeling lucky.

Thanks for the update, I’ve now been able to choose the Railway Stand in the online booking system and buy my season ticket seat! For any others in the same position you should be good to go now.

Fair play to the club for sorting this out without too much delay.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Doha said:

I think the system is clever enough because I have a season ticket in the railway but I have got a ticket for elsewhere, just had a look online and my seat is up for grabs.

Edited by barny61
change of wording

Advert:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, barny61 said:

I think the system is clever enough because I have a season ticket in the railway but I have got a ticket for elsewhere, just had a look online and my seat is up for grabs.

That'll be it then. Let's hope no one's bought tickets for friends/relatives and inadvertently given their own favoured seat up without realising 😅

Although saying that, I've already bought tickets online but it's showing a yellow reserved seat for me still. Either way, hopefully a sell out up to the safety certificate cap.

Edited by Doha

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, rwhite said:

can anyone advise me what time the ticket office closes tonight please

7pm.

It didn't say in the article on the official site if it's open tomorrow, or if they'd be sold by the club shop instead. If anyone is up there now or is going tonight, you'd be doing a lot of Vale fans a favour if you could ask about the opening hours.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doha said:

7pm.

It didn't say in the article on the official site if it's open tomorrow, or if they'd be sold by the club shop instead. If anyone is up there now or is going tonight, you'd be doing a lot of Vale fans a favour if you could ask about the opening hours.

Great thank you - im leaving leeds now so i will ask if i make it

1 hour ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Leaving work early and heading down to Burslem in about an hour, praying they have 2 left for Sunday! Just haven’t been able to get down before now.

GOT ‘EM! 🙌🏻 Super Vale away.. see you on Sunday Valiants!

(For anyone wondering, there are 100 or so left)

• Like 4

Advert:

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, rwhite said:

Great thank you - im leaving leeds now so i will ask if i make it

Do you live up there? If so, great effort mate. Shouldn't be put in that position, but great effort!

Edit - just seen that 100 tickets left post above. If there's anyone going up now then could you show the ticket office staff this lad's post about his possible 180 mile round trip from Leeds? We'd all be heartbroken to drive all that way after work through rush hour because of the in-person sales restriction, only to find they were all gone.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, rugeleyvaliant said:

Online is allowing Railway stand now, but not the section that my season ticket seat is in! Beginning to despair.

There will be empty seats mate because of the safety certificate, so I don't think it really matters. As long as you have a ticket to get you though a railway turnstile, you're away. I'd be very surprised to see anyone asking you to move!