Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

46 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

Does that include being mates with a member of staff/ player and getting tickets when you don’t even support vale before loyal fans? I now a few who got Exeter tickets that Don’t even support the vale 

Well, radio stoke were there for example 😊

• Haha 2

Hope the southern based Vale support manage get there tickets today should be a lot quieter after initial rush although most folk get paid on a Fri so maybe it will be a frentic as yesterday .
I'd estimate a good 75 per cent of home tickets were sold yesterday judging on the photos I've seen .
500 gone to general sale for away game one would hope they would go after all the hard work gone into getting a bigger allocation .
Beamback at a fiver probably selling well aswell but you cannot beat been actually at the game there massive a whole season's work has created these two monumental games ,in my opinion every Vale fan should want be at both .
Haven't even thought about team news .
Pick 11 who want it more than anything .
We will see in the performance levels like me mum said to whoever was interviewing (Central news, Midlands today ,Radio Stoke or another ) play for 90 not for 20 and think thats enough it isn't ,going take two very good performances beat Swindon (the selling of lots of tickets at both clubs suggest we both believe we will make it ).
Let's be the 12th man and make sure it's US
UTV

Only complaint I would have is over the synetics staff and ticket office staff being naughty and giving them their friends. People have been moaning saying there’s no loyalty scheme, now when the club gives them to people who go every away game they’re moaning again.

As for boxes getting 8, they’re spending a fortune and it’s not like just one person sits in there alone.

• Like 8

Advert:

I do. Fans like you should be top of the list every game.
I'm not sure why Synectics staff are getting tickets, or mates of the ticket office staff, or coach travellers on the basis that they go on the coach
They'd get tickets based on attendance at games + points accumulated, not the form of transport they use. There are lots of fans who go to every game who go in their own transport and don't get the tickets reserved for them in this current system.
If you have a loyalty scheme that rewards people who spend money on away tickets then surely that scheme should also reward for official coach travel giving them first refusal.
As for loyal fans who have this devine right for tickets We can't even sell 2000 for the biggest game in a generation so maybe we are all getting a bit worked up for nothing.
That said the system does need upgrading but im convinced that even if everything was available online there would still be long queues and people moaning.
  • Like 4

It definitely isn't everybody that uses the official coaches, if so I'm not in the click we use the coaches regularly and this is the first time I've heard of this.
There's people on the coach that attend every single fixture, I don't, we've been 13 away games. The people who go every fixture should get their loyalty rewarded in my opinion, don't begrudge them in the slightest, just make it transparent, and it's not a problem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PortVale4Life said:

Does that include being mates with a member of staff/ player and getting tickets when you don’t even support vale before loyal fans? I now a few who got Exeter tickets that Don’t even support the vale 

Of course it doesn’t and I’m astonished you even suggest it. Are you prepared to name these people of whom you speak or am I the only one who gets named publicly on here?

• Like 1

Advert:

43 minutes ago, PortVale89 said:
9 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
So you don’t think there should be a loyalty scheme???

There absolutely should.

I was responding to Joe saying everyone should be treated the same. 

I am a season ticket holder living 30 miles from Vale Park. I attend a large portion of away games to watch my favourites. I drive my car as I hate coach travel. IF there is a situation where official coach travellers get preference for away tickets I would argue that's wrong as its prejudicial against others like me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dishydave said:

If you have a loyalty scheme that rewards people who spend money on away tickets then surely that scheme should also reward for official coach travel giving them first refusal.

Yes. Great. Fair enough. The only thing is, they don’t.

Not officially anyway.

This feels a bit like the debate about electoral reform. Whoever is in power will never consider changing FPTP because they’ve done very well out of the status quo.

It feels like one or two could be resistant to changing the informal system of how tickets are allocated because they’re alright Jack.

• Haha 1

Advert:

50 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Of course it doesn’t and I’m astonished you even suggest it. Are you prepared to name these people of whom you speak or am I the only one who gets named publicly on here?

There just being internet bullies calling u out jacko don’t listen to them fans like u deserve better treatment in my opinion 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Never said you myself, I won’t name them but I know a number of people who get tickets of members of staff and a couple of players in particular that aren’t vale fans. Loyalty system needed based on attendance 

Posted (edited)

If what is being reported is correct then staff at Synetics, friends and family of PVFC who don’t attend games, tickets disappearing through the ticket office or official travel then none of these are ethical. I do go on official travel but don’t attend as many games as others, I just pick grounds I’ve not been to before.

Having supported PVFC since mid seventies all this is just because we’re going through a rich vein of form. It won’t matter whether we’re promoted or not, a dip inform which will happen will see the normal service resumed. 
Whether we get promoted or not I’ll still be having my normal ten game ticket, which the club don’t recognise as showing any loyalty to the club. Ppl know if they’ll be having an ST or not yet 10 game tickets haven’t gone on sale yet and I struggle to understand why this is.
At the end of the day we’re Port Vale with a small number of fans and that suits me just fine. KOYW

Edited by Playa Amodores