• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

15 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:

How would I get a ticket? I have a season ticket but work full time and live in Derbyshire.

same here 

Somebody stated earlier we should give them 2k max not the 3k+ they might bring if the first leg goes their way. No doubt a number of the Swindon fans will find there way onto our pitch should they make Wembley...

Recipe for trouble.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, 1 said:

Cracking amount of dollar coming to the club for these big end-of-season attendances and playoffs, sky etc.

And well deserved 😊

Edited by Aguar61

24 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Somebody stated earlier we should give them 2k max not the 3k+ they might bring if the first leg goes their way. No doubt a number of the Swindon fans will find there way onto our pitch should they make Wembley...

Recipe for trouble.

Distract them with the Salford tractor!

Advert:

If I can find someone, never actually lived in Stoke and originally from Wales!! I'll find someone, somehow. Cheers
I'd happily do it for you with my ST if it was a normal game but absolutely no chance that I'm queuing at 5.30am!

41 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Capacity is 15,700 so they would have to give us at least 1,570.

Would imagine we will be given that open end and they will give the usual away section to Swindon fans.

If they give us 1500 we should give them the same 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Put ‘em in the old Family Stand.

I’d be annoyed if they did because they should have opened it for the “sell out” against Newport. Would be wonderful if the new bit of Lorne Street could have been finished. It would have sold out twice already recouping what can only be a few thousands worth of work left? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodge said:

Give Swindle the Lorne Street and Vale fans the Hamil

I did think that myself, but then I suppose you’ve got the whole parking issue with the away fans coaches etc.

Advert:

I did think that myself, but then I suppose you’ve got the whole parking issue with the away fans coaches etc.

Could we not just send the away fans coaches onto the Lorne Street car park, as the official team coach parks down there anyway. Walsall had no hesitation in moving there own ST holders to accommodate Swindle fans, so we should be able to for such a big game. The more home fans the better!

It is ridiculous to think that you could have a 12,500 crowd of which 4,500 will be Swindon fans housed in the one stand which produces the best acoustics across the whole stadium. Not much of a ‘home advantage’ is it?

• Like 3

• robf changed the title to Play-offs v Swindon Tickets
It is ridiculous to think that you could have a 12,500 crowd of which 4,500 will be Swindon fans housed in the one stand which produces the best acoustics across the whole stadium. Not much of a ‘home advantage’ is it?

Spot on, Vale fans behind both goals surely helps the team. Any Lorne Street ST holders surely wouldn’t mind being moved to Hamil Road given the potential importance of the match
  • Like 1

If theyre only giving us 1,200 then i'll be disappointed if we offer them more. I cant see them bringing more than 2k on a Thursday for a game that is live on Sky so the away end will be half empty.

Advert:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rodge said:

Spot on, Vale fans behind both goals surely helps the team. Any Lorne Street ST holders surely wouldn’t mind being moved to Hamil Road given the potential importance of the match

It’s immaterial whether or not they are Lorne street ST holders season tickets are not valid for this game.

Edited by Conrad
  • Like 2