Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

1 minute ago, ethan and archies dad said:

i am online but despite having an account (and having it for some years) it is telling me it doesn't recognise me. Anyone else having the same issue? 

Can't even get through the queue. Been on '0 minutes 0 seconds' on the countdown for 20 minutes. Don't want to refresh as I'll be put at the back of the queue which is now 18 minutes.

• Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Can't even get through the queue. Been on '0 minutes 0 seconds' on the countdown for 20 minutes. Don't want to refresh as I'll be put at the back of the queue which is now 18 minutes.

Ive got thru to the ground plan. But is keeps asking me what concession I want & doesnt go anywhere.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

There was no mad rush for Barrow tickets. We had less than 600 and they were still some on sale a few days before the game. 

I was just generalising as people had hissy fit about allocations recently. 

A bit like Burton where we didn't even sell out. 

Edited by darren1810

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I would refresh don’t want u sitting there all day watching a 0-0 

Just now, Packmoor_vale said:

I would refresh don’t want u sitting there all day watching a 0-0 

Have tried and have made a tiny bit of progress. 

Refresh, folks.

8 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I don't know if this helps but I had a similar issue and I closed the 0 mins tab as it clearly wasn't going to change. When I got back in there was another delay but I've managed to do my order after about 15 mins or so. If you can get through to the seat picker part then it's relatively plain albeit slow sailing from there. 

So, if your session crashes, my advice would be to close it and try another. I hope you get through OK. It's slow and busy but I guess that's for the right reasons in many respects 

• Like 2

I've just bought some online. Each step of the process moves slowly but it works, just have some patience and let it do it's thing in it's own time.

• Like 2

Advert:

I have a bit of sympathy for the club on this with my time with OVF. When there's crazy busy periods on OVF then it's frustrating for all as it slows and crashes but most of the time it's easy to access. But the problem is to plan your server bandwidth for those occasional times when traffic is skyhigh means a huge cost and a cost you have to pay during the quiet times. It doesn't make financial sense to pay for the very occasional super-busy times so sometimes you just have to accept financial reality and that some people will be cheesed off by the waiting times when it's busy.

In the same way, the ticketing website has been decent for the majority of the season for "run of the mill games" (I've certainly had no issue with it) but when there's a high demand game it struggles a bit. However, I think with a bit of patience we'll all get our tickets. At least it has got a counter with an indication of the time so at least you have some idea of the waiting times. 

I would hope that if we continue to be successful then these high profile events will see the club upgrade the system but to be fair to them it's only worth doing when there are more of them - it's pointless doing it now when those high demand games are only (sadly) once in a blue moon.  

• Like 3

Advert:

Took 50 minutes but tickets secured for the home leg online. its slow, very slow but does work (Mansfield's crashed altogether!).

If we get to Wembley the server is going to be smoking!

• Like 1