Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Although the Hamil end is superior to the Bycars in terms of facilities and acoustics, have to say I’m not a fan of swapping ends, although I’ve done it in the past, but I fully understand the reasons so will embrace the idea, in a jovial, good spirited kind of way, rather than adopting my usual churlish stance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Advert:

Back home where i started all those years ago thanks carol  and all at the vale common sense at last.Been in every stand at vale park but my heart is where i started our supporters deserve the best stand to sit in now we have got it back for this important match.I still look back many years ago standing on one of the banks with my father with that fantastic view of vale park a bit cold at times but heh i was watching the vale thanks again Carol and i hope my fellow supporters fall in love with the hamil as i did.

• Like 2

Wonder if this could become a permanent fixture putting away fans in the Bycars? 
I've no doubt if this happened there'd be a few on here straight away vowing never to go again if they couldn't sit in their usual seat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jeff Kent ain't very happy about it maybe we could let him go in the away end (bycars ) I'm sure it holds more than 2200anyway so put some of the Vale I'm not moving from the bycars in there the ones who are moaning about it then everyone's happy
UTV
I certainly am love it in the railway stand (season ticket holder )but for one massive humongous game I'm going in the hamil UTV

• Like 1

Advert:

Good new about the Hamil arrangement and although a lot of my memories are from the Bycars I would welcome this becoming a permanent move. The only stumbling block in the future would be the police insisting that larger problematic away followings are moved back to the Hamil.

If permanent, the club could install a fenced walk-way directly from the pub to the back of the Hamil. There are endless advantages and opportunities to giving home fans the Hamil permanently.

The only small issue would be the scoreboard not being visible, but I think it long overdue an upgrade and possible relocation anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ladymedina said:

If I remember correctly did this not happen a few years back when Wolves came last game of the season?

Yeah we gave them Hamil and Bycars. They filled the Hamil but had about 500 (max) in the Bycars.

Was the day we got relegated from the Championship in 2000.

Are tickets for the home game definitely going on sale at the same time on Thursday as the away game.  I can see this be an absolute nightmare if they are and people likely to be queing for a very long time.

Back home where i started all those years ago thanks carol  and all at the vale common sense at last.Been in every stand at vale park but my heart is where i started our supporters deserve the best stand to sit in now we have got it back for this important match.I still look back many years ago standing on one of the banks with my father with that fantastic view of vale park a bit cold at times but heh i was watching the vale thanks again Carol and i hope my fellow supporters fall in love with the hamil as i did.
Cheaper than the Railway Paddock, but Bycars if it was raining heavy.

I've been in the Paddock and Stand for the past 20 years, but the truth is 200 away fans in the Hamil can make more noise than 1000 in the Railway. If you watch any away fan vlogs etc, you just can't hear us.

I'll think 3000+ of us in the Hamil next Thursday will be worth a goal.

• Like 1

Advert:

1 minute ago, valefan79 said:

Are tickets for the home game definitely going on sale at the same time on Thursday as the away game.  I can see this be an absolute nightmare if they are and people likely to be queing for a very long time.

Why queue when you can get a home ticket sitting in your pants at home?

• Like 3

Yes i believe they are ,oh well its going be a big looking forwards to the games happy queue so be it it is what it is
UTV

21 minutes ago, Vital Spark said:

Good new about the Hamil arrangement and although a lot of my memories are from the Bycars I would welcome this becoming a permanent move. The only stumbling block in the future would be the police insisting that larger problematic away followings are moved back to the Hamil.

If permanent, the club could install a fenced walk-way directly from the pub to the back of the Hamil. There are endless advantages and opportunities to giving home fans the Hamil permanently.

The only small issue would be the scoreboard not being visible, but I think it long overdue an upgrade and possible relocation anyway.

Put the scoreboard in the Family Stand area, and make it bigger. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fosse69 said:
39 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Cheaper than the Railway Paddock, but Bycars if it was raining heavy.

whimps now stand/sit on concrete steps bring back the red ash banks! character building!😄:drink:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Yeah we gave them Hamil and Bycars. They filled the Hamil but had about 500 (max) in the Bycars.

Was the day we got relegated from the Championship in 2000.

Can't believe it was that long ago.

Advert:

2 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

Important question!!
Can you nip out for a smoke at half time in the Hamil???
It's a deal breaker

no you have to invade the pitch and sit on the track, just ask a steward, cant see the issue with a pitch side cig. Although H&S has gone mad these days. Soon you wont be able to drink the bovril due to H&S issues, my tongue is still suffering.

• Like 1