Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Advert:

I'd be very surprised if that allocation does reach general sale .
2200 Vale there giving it everything like they do every away game (not that amount)the sky's the limit .
If I was Vale I'd get the home ones sold before the away game .
Get that money in the club as if Swindon sell all there away allocation and we beat them 3-0 at theres the whole ground be ours as they probably will not want come (vica versa ).
UTV

2 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

You’re probably right. In fact, the Semi final is a pointless game unless you win and get to Wembley when it matters. That’s what I am saving for. I have Sky, but no way can I afford to pay on the gate for the semi too in the same month! It has been expensive enough sadly. Plus season ticket fees and new shirts and I follow membership etc means I have to prioritise somewhere. 

Only if the tie is heavily poised may I bite the bullet and go to the Semi in person. 

TJH, I totally understand. That’s some bill you have going on just for football. I take my hat off to you. Perhaps the entrance fee could be reduced, I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

It says only away fans will be in the Stratton Bank, not that that's the only place away fans will go.

EFL rules is at least 200 away tickets have to be under cover (article 34.3 of the EFL regulations), so it would seem (after hankering), the agreement is Stratton Bank + corner of Arkells (around 3500 tickets) in return for the full Hamil in the 2nd leg. Completely fair and sensible - each club can maximise revenue and be fair to away fans without major logistical challenges.

1955536550_Screenshot2022-05-09at13_54_40.thumb.png.2fa5750dda9ac0cee0adbd16b7f7d4ed.png

What about at Gillingham, they aren't covered!

Advert:

Ha ha,brilliant! 

Used to love coming in for the last 20. The wall was a bit nippy at times and as you got a bit older you got a bit braver.

Could tell how many came out when the gates opened if Vale were winning or not

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Ha ha,brilliant! 

Used to love coming in for the last 20. The wall was a bit nippy at times and as you got a bit older you got a bit braver.

Could tell how many came out when the gates opened if Vale were winning or not

A lad I know used to live in the houses by the church on the Hamil, so he could watch from the comfort of a back bedroom. I didn’t know him in them days. No fear sitting there twenty feet up legs dangling over the edge. These days Five O would move you instead of saying it’s your own fault if you fall. 

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

TJH, I totally understand. That’s some bill you have going on just for football. I take my hat off to you. Perhaps the entrance fee could be reduced, I don’t know. 

Nah, compared to the real die hards who do every home and away I am a lightweight.

Frankly it amazes me how many people have gone to every game who don’t earn much but have prioritised the Vale. I didn’t go to Exeter despite originally having tickets, but I am going all in on Wembley if we get there! 👍

3 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Nah, compared to the real die hards who do every home and away I am a lightweight.

Frankly it amazes me how many people have gone to every game who don’t earn much but have prioritised the Vale. I didn’t go to Exeter despite originally having tickets, but I am going all in on Wembley if we get there! 👍

You don’t have to be there to support, it’s a bit like church, you don’t need to be there to pray. Well done anyway. KOYW. 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gavcradd said:

Right then, we give them 2,200 in the Hamil. Sorted.

Even better, give them the Lorne Street (completed side) with the front couple of rows and a bit next to the Bycars netted off for crowd control which would give them a similar allocation and we keep the Hamil for ourselves and create an extra 2,000 allocation for our own fans.

Stick the away buses on the Lorne St car park and cordon off the walkway from the car park to Bycars Lane.

Don’t see why the media facilities would be an issue. They are always surrounded by fans, it would just be away rather than home and there are plenty of grounds where such is the case (Exeter at the weekend had the media right next to the away seats).

• Like 1

Advert:

I've looked at their forum (not posted) 

The majority of people don't think we'll sell 2200 cos we haven't taken much more than 200 for several seasons.

I've been behind the goal in 1994 and when there's a decent following all together,that's when away followings make the most noise. Plus it's better for the team if you're kicking toward one end and there's lots of fans there IMO.

I just want us to announce the home tickets so I can get mine

As a season ticket holder I can get my ticket on Wednesday! As my grandson is desperate to go and his dad won’t take him ( miserable bu—er) I will have to go again on Thursday to try and get him a ticket. I was not going to go but the lads enthusiasm has inspired me ! He has been a lot of home matches so I feel I have to do my bit to encourage the younger element. 

• Like 4

Advert:

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

As far as aware season ticket holders tomorrow.  General sale Thurday as I read it! Stand to be corrected 

They’ve deleted that since the update yesterday.

20 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

You don’t have to be there to support, it’s a bit like church, you don’t need to be there to pray. Well done anyway. KOYW. 👏👏

TJH. I’m only a ten game ticket holder as if I purchased an ST that I have in the past it doesn’t work out as cost affective. I struggle to get to midweek games and some Saturdays I’m not available either. This season I’ve attende 13 league home games, two cup matches and one away game. So I don’t put half the money into the club as you and many others do. 👏👏. When my ten game ticket ran out I purchased the last three home games in one visit to the shop. I was served by a female with blonde hair who told me that I wasn’t known to the system. I enquired if she was spelling my home address and name correctly and she told me that she was familiar with the spelling of my surname as we share the same surname. From this I’d already decided that things weren’t going to plan, but decided to enquire as to when the Walsall away tickets were going on sale knowing I would get a ticket for Exeter. I could have asked a ST holder who doesn’t go to away matches to get me one but that’s not fair on those who do put more money in than me and deserve a ticket. I was shocked when she replied,

’You’re just general public anyway, you won’t get one’

I don’t know if this is the females normal nature or was having a bad day, still no reason to speak to me the way she did.

I agree that ST holders should have a gold service, but I think that ten game ticket holders should perhaps receive a better service regarding away tickets. This is taking nothing away from those who can’t make the ten games for whatever reason so go if and when they can.

I hope they do something regarding admission prices especially for ST holders with the Swindon game, so that you and others can attend

• Like 1