onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

26 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Great be good if say for example there's 400 left sell they tell folk or else there be a massive queue tomoz night and folk would be rightly fed up if not be able get a ticket get in when they have made a effort come etc .
Be interesting see how sales have gone today I'd have expected this be the busiest day to buy online as price goes up tomoz

No excuse for me. Had a week buy online or get to the ground. We'll see though. Going off the website there's loads left in the railway. Lorne Street is less full then I'd expect too.

Advert

No excuse for me. Had a week buy online or get to the ground. We'll see though. Going off the website there's loads left in the railway. Lorne Street is less full then I'd expect too.
Well that's disappointing but not surprising .
I'd have expected them all be gone by close of business today .
For there be loads left that a bit crap .
I appreciate the ones who go though not got any time for folk who can go but instead watch it online for free when it's a game of this magnitude .
So if your Vale and you are not there unless your working /or poor theres no reason for you not not be there other than you live miles away
UTV

If there’s roughly 14k seats allowed to be sold (current ground capacity). 2,200 Swindon leaves around 11,800 home fans. We are going to be way short of that aren’t they? Even including the reduced Bycars allocation which Swindon will have. 

This is just going on the numbers sold that we’ve been told (yesterday) and the current seats available online.

Bit disappointing, isn’t it?

If there’s roughly 14k seats allowed to be sold (current ground capacity). 2,200 Swindon leaves around 11,800 home fans. We are going to be way short of that aren’t they? Even including the reduced Bycars allocation which Swindon will have. 
This is just going on the numbers sold that we’ve been told (yesterday) and the current seats available online.
Bit disappointing, isn’t it?
Mind you in Railway stand and paddock looks like they have changed ends (supporters )so maybe we looking at it wrongly .l
Let's hope there's a surge not bothered who's sitting in them as long as they have a pulse UTV

20 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

The amount of seats available in the railway paddock and stand has surprised me. Looks like there’s loads left.

Yes although if you teleport the 3200 Vale fans in the Hamil back into the home ends they wouldn't fit so I think Hamil was a cracking idea.

TBH I'm not really bothered about how many tickets we've sold.

As long as the fans get behind the team vocally from the first whistle. None of the stupid booing at HT if we aren't winning either.

I'm looking forward to the game

If over 10k home fans I'm happy with that and ideally a full Hamil. As things stand though, if the Sentinel is correct, we'll have more home fans in than we've had all season. 

I think getting used to "....stand sold out" has got in people's heads, mine included. Yet that wasn't a good reflection of actual numbers sold for reasons everyone knows about.

There's always the last minute fans too. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Regardless, 3.2k to 4k in the Hamil will generate an amazing atmosphere.

32 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

The amount of seats available in the railway paddock and stand has surprised me. Looks like there’s loads left.

There’s 300 available in one section of the RS  

200 in one section of the RP (only3 in another)and 130 in one section of the LS.

I wonder if these sections aren’t available even though they appear to be online?

8 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Well apparently we're already over that, 12,200 plus whatever sold today. I don't know what to believe though

It would be pleasing if the T.O. announced how many left for sale tomorrow.Not difficult I’d imagine.

Archived