onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

3 hours ago, Jesse James said:

Just rang the ticket office, tickets available on the day walk up to the office, need your postcode or another proof of identity. 9000 + home tickets sold roughly 2000 left. 9000 + 2200+ 2000 = 13200 that’s our allowed current capacity!

Yes, but the bycars holds 3700 not the 2200 swindle have, doesn't it?

Advert

"Capacity set to around 13,500" according to CG, and 11,500 sold so far (inc Swindon)
Still another 2,000 up for grabs then.
Thars quite a lot but do not forget you got take what more you can fit in bycars off so I make that 500 left odd if not less than that unless they letting i
us in bycars may aswell no trouble at the away game so give us the rest of the bycars aswell if demand is there surely cordon fans off
UTV

29 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

"Capacity set to around 13,500" according to CG, and 11,500 sold so far (inc Swindon)

Still another 2,000 up for grabs then.

Does the 13500 include 3700 in the Bycars?I thought we were giving ourselves an extra 800 by moving to the Hamil.That would make 9800 home seats available.Add the 2200 Swindon tickets which would make Thursday’s capacity is 12000.

11300 sold

700 left

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Ted has to go in the Stand after every ticket sale and paint the appropriate seat grey by hand. Then get on the roof and take an aerial photo. He's only one guy

I hope his scanner isn't working in the Bycars tomorrow

Just now, philmpv said:
31 minutes ago, DazFred said:
I hope his scanner isn't working in the Bycars tomorrow

Why are we paying him to man the turnstile tomorrow? Sack the board!

I don't think we're paying him.

He's the only one with a scanner!

Allegedly..

34 minutes ago, cactuselves said:

As of about 5oclock, my mate got his  tickets from the office who said we had sold just over 10k vale tickets and 2.2k swindon.  12.2k sold so far and 1300 left.

Brilliant. Swindon have announced 98 extra tickets. Their fans thinking its in our end. Wait until they see the 1,000 empty seats we've stopped them selling in the bycars 🤣

39 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Brilliant. Swindon have announced 98 extra tickets. Their fans thinking its in our end. Wait until they see the 1,000 empty seats we've stopped them selling in the bycars 🤣

Wait till they find out the extra 98 tickets are for the big wall.

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Does the 13500 include 3700 in the Bycars?I thought we were giving ourselves an extra 800 by moving to the Hamil.That would make 9800 home seats available.Add the 2200 Swindon tickets which would make Thursday’s capacity is 12000.

11300 sold

700 left

I think it said capacity for this match is 13500, so presumably including 2200 for the bycars 

Let's hope we sell some more today so 9115 Vale 2298 Swindon not bad at all but let's get it up to capacity capacity being 13500 for this game .
Big night tomoz hope the great Vale fans we have lost over the years can help the players overcome there nerves and turn in a performance like we used see regularly in the nineties especially the Everton one sticks out .
Meaning the spirit of them Charlie Holland Tony Boult Shaun Kelly old sage and loads more we have lost but there with us kicking every ball heading balls and getting new folk come the games with a gentle push towards the home of football Vale park .
Special night for me I'm Vale because of me Dad 19 years to the day tomoz so I'm going be shouting doubly more than I usually do I want a win for him and the others mentioned .
UTV

Archived