onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

38 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

8k Vale for this would be shocking. Truly embarrassing. Oh well. I'll be in the Hamil End making as much noise as possible 

I think we will do well sell 7,000 home tickets by the looks of it. Pretty poor effort if this is the case for a huge huge game. 

Advert

3 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Do the available seats though include those which cant be sold in terms of capacity... so for example we sell every seat as available until we hit a certain number and then its up to capacity based on our current restrictions?

Who knows..??  

4 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Do the available seats though include those which cant be sold in terms of capacity... so for example we sell every seat as available until we hit a certain number and then its up to capacity based on our current restrictions?

Maybe, but based on actual numbers in the ground the last few games when "sold out", we're a long way off that yet. Many popular sections are half empty, even in the Lorne St.

1 minute ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Maybe, but based on actual numbers in the ground the last few games when "sold out", we're a long way off that yet. Many popular sections are half empty, even in the Lorne St.

But what is the Hamil like?

14 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Compared to the last league game, all reserved ST seats can be sold, Lorne St and Railway Stands changed from Unreserved to Reserved alters the safe capacity from 90% to 100%.  How many seats are un-safe I haven`t a clue.

Just now, Family Stand Terrier said:

No idea. Hoping it's not far off full, but rest of the ground is far from it. After restricting them to 2.2k and giving ourselves more tickets, we're going to get absolute pelters off their fans, and others. Will be very embarrassing.

Hardly the ones to be embarrassed over sitting in the rain. Treat them as they treated us, we have no uncovered seats available.

No idea how many tickets we are going to sell but if 7000 to 8000 that is a really poor show from my point of view.  I get this has been an expensive time for everyone and there will be people who I have no doubt can't afford but for everyone who can, they seriously need to get their tickets and get there to cheer us onto Wembley.  This is the biggest game since Cheltenham in 2013 and the first play-off for 29 years.  If we can't get 9000 home fans for a play-off then we are a lot smaller than what we think we are and Carol will be seriously wondering what would be the point spending money on the ground if people are not going to come for such an important game.  

Making lots of huge assumptions (and trusting the ticketing hub to be giving accurate information in LS and Railway), I think we've sold around 6500 tickets so far. I'd expect another 1500 to go in the next 72 hours, which takes us up to 8000.

If we have sold such few tickets then why were the queues so long on the Thursday and Friday morning last week. Also there was only 7400 at Mansfield the other day with 1200 Northampton fans so neither of them fans sold out the tickets 

I'm guessing the crap kick off times, the games being on TV and the fact alot of the country are skint are the reasons why people can't go. Kids don't tend to attend night games for starters that could easily take 1000 or so off a crowd. 

Archived