onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

Just got mine. In and out in 30 seconds. Lady said they've taken the online system off to stop people from trying to get ST seats (like mine) which would be showing as available. No idea what that means I have no idea but that's what I was told

Advert

18 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
18 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
So you don’t think there should be a loyalty scheme???

One that is transparent, absolutely. Being a pal of the ticket office isn't a loyalty scheme, it's nepotism.

Couldn't agree more.

7 hours ago, rob1983 said:

All you fans moaning about a loyalty scheme. We don't need one. Can't even sell out a playoff semi final. Embarassing. Not as big as we think.

Bloody hell mate! Don’t know you and don’t want fall out but have some perspective. We’ve just had some big crowds at home against Bristol and Newport good crowds away at Walsall and Exeter. What world you living in? You been monitoring the cost of living recently?

Understand being disappointed that we haven’t sold out but sales haven’t finished yet. If we do great. If we don’t then so bloody what. To call fans out for potentially cutting their cloth is a bit below par.

I'm not going Swindon away just can't afford go so are watching the beam back for a fiver. My rent has gone up 50 pounds a month, gas and electricity doubled in price water bill increase slightly so got save money for that. 2000 away following for a league 2 club is really good. If Sutton had made the play offs for example they would only take 300 to 400.

46 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Bloody hell mate! Don’t know you and don’t want fall out but have some perspective. We’ve just had some big crowds at home against Bristol and Newport good crowds away at Walsall and Exeter. What world you living in? You been monitoring the cost of living recently?

Understand being disappointed that we haven’t sold out but sales haven’t finished yet. If we do great. If we don’t then so bloody what. To call fans out for potentially cutting their cloth is a bit below par.

Don’t forget Wembley is going to cost a bomb too 🤔

48 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

I got tickets for the Swindon end as it’s easier than getting tickets from Port Vale ticket office.

Joke really. We’ll probably end up not selling out and because they’re so useless we’ve got fans going in the home end. How hard is it to have a couple people answering phones?

47 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I'm not going Swindon away just can't afford go so are watching the beam back for a fiver. My rent has gone up 50 pounds a month, gas and electricity doubled in price water bill increase slightly so got save money for that. 2000 away following for a league 2 club is really good. If Sutton had made the play offs for example they would only take 300 to 400.

Times are pretty hard at the minute, and you're certainly not alone their bud.

Hopefully a nice windfall comes your way soon... aswell as a Wembley ticket.

12 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Joke really. We’ll probably end up not selling out and because they’re so useless we’ve got fans going in the home end. How hard is it to have a couple people answering phones?

We won’t sell out cause we are not big enough 

1 fan in there end though so blame the club 👍

3 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

We won’t sell out cause we are not big enough 

1 fan in there end though so blame the club 👍

That’s one too many. What a ridiculous situation we’re in when there’s tickets left for our end, and the club’s made it so difficult a fan’s had to go the home end.

I’m working this Sunday so can’t go, but I don’t live in Stoke so I also wouldn’t have been able to get tickets. It’s a farce.

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

At least wait till the ticket office closes and they stop selling the tickets before you post.

It might stop you sounding ridiculous.

Whilst I agree with you I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t sell out the away game.  No excuses whatsoever not to sell a couple of thousand odd tickets for a playoff semifinal, especially given things that have gone on, not just this season but in our recent history.

6 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Whilst I agree with you I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t sell out the away game.  No excuses whatsoever not to sell a couple of thousand odd tickets for a playoff semifinal, especially given things that have gone on, not just this season but in our recent history.

Pretty sure it will sell out, the ticket office has only just closed and it’s open tomorrow morning.

Archived