onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

Advert

2 minutes ago, Properman said:

It seems with so many things not running right all the time, could it be that Carol and Kevin and staff are not as good as we all thought. I dont know but something it seems go wrong every time we need ticket sales. We keep saying they will put it right but they have'nt. I thought Catol had put staff in place to sort these problems out.

😂🙈

Howjy, yes I would I agree with you. I just surprised that we’re selling so many tickets for the return leg. I was talking to someone on here who says that they can’t afford to go to either of these two games and the final should we get there. A tough decision but that’s the one that they’ve had to make.
Lol are you on a wind up we will sell out both games and if get Wembley sell 25 thousand ,there's always going be folk who cannot afford and why shouldn't people buy for return leg ,we are two games away from a Wembley final the ones who cannot afford go will be replaced by thousands who have not set foot in Vale park for years .
Why
Anticipation that's why .
Pretty negative to think the home leg will be a dead rubber we are a excellent away team and very capable of beating these in both games .
A Swindon fan wrote on there forum after our 2-1 win they could easily have had 4 (that's Vale ).
Keep the faith UTV

I don't see the issue with slating the current ticketing system it isn't for purpose, living outside the area and working its no chance to get an away ticket for this one, but by slating it this doesn't have to seen as a dig and Carol and Kevin, the facts are the mess the club was in it wasn't going to be a quick fix.

Issues are coming to light to the fanbase such as capacity restrictions so it shows the level of things still needed to do on top of the great work that's been done so far.

The difference now by slating it we know someone will undoubtedly listen which is a refreshing change from under previous custodians.

The ticket office issue in fairness hasn't been a huge problem for the first 2.5 years of their ownership aside from the Man City game its only the success thats finally come to us that we are now seeing how unfit it is and it does need sorting because if we want to push on, if we do get promoted or even if we stay down with potential away days to Crewe, Walsall, Salford, Wrexham and Stockport in the mix which will be sell outs on top of hopefully another sustained promotion bid.

I trust it will be done.

In terms of priority and loyalty I think you should have a loyalty scheme but its got to be a fair one, why should someone who goes every away game in a car or train be seen as less deserving of priority than someone who goes on the coach? That's bonkers.

As a fan based in Leicestershire as well the system needs improving for fans who are not local (hence why the coach thing doesnt work), its a nightmare with no online sales and no one answering the phone to get tickets for away games if they are on sale and expected to go quickly and I am 1.25 hours away, some live far further.

Ultimately at the moment our success is outgrowing the infrastructure which is a positive thing and I am sure we will see that catch up and be able to enjoy the fruits and the ride we are starting out on.

12 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Howjy, yes I would I agree with you. I just surprised that we’re selling so many tickets for the return leg. I was talking to someone on here who says that they can’t afford to go to either of these two games and the final should we get there. A tough decision but that’s the one that they’ve had to make.

It’s the hope that kills,PA. 4-1 for our lads on Sunday.In their faces from minute one.Unfortunately,cutting your own cloth will always be the way with folk.I hope they can ,at least,watch it on the box.

15 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Lol are you on a wind up we will sell out both games and if get Wembley sell 25 thousand ,there's always going be folk who cannot afford and why shouldn't people buy for return leg ,we are two games away from a Wembley final the ones who cannot afford go will be replaced by thousands who have not set foot in Vale park for years .
Why
Anticipation that's why .
Pretty negative to think the home leg will be a dead rubber we are a excellent away team and very capable of beating these in both games .
A Swindon fan wrote on there forum after our 2-1 win they could easily have had 4 (that's Vale ).
Keep the faith UTV

No I’m not a wind up merchant, it’s down to disposable income and ppl have to make choices.  I’m pleased that you can afford to do this but others can’t as I’ve already documented. Football is a luxury compared to having to afford household bills and putting food on the table.

I think the reason so many people are going to the return leg is that it is the last home game of the season.

Plus there is so much at stake. 

I didn't realise that Swindles manager has so little experience. He managed in India,then won 6 out of 33 at Bristol. Let's see how he copes with the pressure of a PO semi final. 

Why havent we sold out 2200 away tickets for a playoff semi final? Its a bit embarrasing when we call ourselves one of the 'bigger' clubs in the league. Or do you think people expected not to be able to get a ticket because of the demand and so havent bothered?

I have a flexi 10, but my two boys have junior valiant season tickets. Went to get our usual 3 seats in the paddock, but mine had been sold! The two boys had theirs reserved. So i ahve had to get three in the Hamil instead. So on Sunday when the reserved seats are released, will the railway paddock suddely not be sold out? because of all those who have gone to the hamil instead?

27 minutes ago, AlienTitWrench said:

Why havent we sold out 2200 away tickets for a playoff semi final? Its a bit embarrasing when we call ourselves one of the 'bigger' clubs in the league. Or do you think people expected not to be able to get a ticket because of the demand and so havent bothered?

I have a flexi 10, but my two boys have junior valiant season tickets. Went to get our usual 3 seats in the paddock, but mine had been sold! The two boys had theirs reserved. So i ahve had to get three in the Hamil instead. So on Sunday when the reserved seats are released, will the railway paddock suddely not be sold out? because of all those who have gone to the hamil instead?

The RP still has seats available.Why did you choose to go into the Hamil?

Archived