onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

Does anyone know if there is a significant queue at the ticket office currently with 500 away tickets still being available? 
I'd like know that too as me lady going up get me sons ticket for Swindon away fitting it around mobile hairdressing ,lol I don't want her standing there for hours on end for nothing it be great if quiet after initial 350 sold first thing UTV or could do some mobile in the queue while waiting getting the golden ticket

Advert

4 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Showing about a dozen tickets left in the Lorne Street.Will that go grey shortly or will  ST holders still be able to get their tickets online?Any announcement from the club re the ‘SOLD OUT’ Railway Stand so ST holders can still get their tickets?I dread to think of the meltdown if it’s not sorted before Sunday night.It does say on the member site to phone the T.O.if you can’t  access ,online,the area you want.Are they serious?Do they know how to answer a phone in the T.O.?

I presumed, probably foolishly, that it would not be greyed out for somebody with a ST in the Railway Stand. I would presume that their own seat would be available when logged in. Is this not the case? If not, are no season ticket holders actually buying their own seat?

10 hours ago, Joe B said:

No, I think every Vale fan should be treated equally to staff at Synectics, the official coach travellers, and mates of the ticket office. They should be in the queue like everyone else.

Maybe those staff at Synectics were Vale fans?

9 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Showing about a dozen tickets left in the Lorne Street.Will that go grey shortly or will  ST holders still be able to get their tickets online?Any announcement from the club re the ‘SOLD OUT’ Railway Stand so ST holders can still get their tickets?I dread to think of the meltdown if it’s not sorted before Sunday night.It does say on the member site to phone the T.O.if you can’t  access ,online,the area you want.Are they serious?Do they know how to answer a phone in the T.O.?

Howjy. I’m really surprised that so many ppl are buying tickets for the return leg. It’s on Sky and if the result is really poor in the first leg, ppl won’t want to go to the game at VP. I base this on the ppl in general and the Exeter game where after the Newport defeat ppl were offering their Exeter tickets on here.

1 minute ago, Rory said:

I presumed, probably foolishly, that it would not be greyed out for somebody with a ST in the Railway Stand. I would presume that their own seat would be available when logged in. Is this not the case? If not, are no season ticket holders actually buying their own seat?

A few people on here ,Rory,have been unable to access The RS even with a ST.

4 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

A few people on here ,Rory,have been unable to access The RS even with a ST.

It's exactly this kind of confusion that gives rise to genuine fans being frustrated and willing to pass opinions on here about Vale's obvious inability to advertise/implement/organise ticket allocations!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Howjy. I’m really surprised that so many ppl are buying tickets for the return leg. It’s in Sky and if the result is really poor in the first leg, ppl won’t want to go to the game at VP. I base this on the ppl in general and the Exeter game where after the Newport defeat ppl were offering their Exeter tickets on here.

That may be the case P.A. but I’m sure most people would like the option.Unable to access an area ,where your reserved seat is,is slightly strange wouldn’t you say?

54 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

I am a season ticket holder living 30 miles from Vale Park. I attend a large portion of away games to watch my favourites. I drive my car as I hate coach travel. IF there is a situation where official coach travellers get preference for away tickets I would argue that's wrong as its prejudicial against others like me.

Spot on, we’ve never used “official” coaches in all my years of following Vale.

I’ve just driven past Vale and there was a very small queue - 15 a 20?  Anyone who wants a ticket should get one. 
Cheers Jacko has better half going up now about 20 minute drive away much appreciated hopefully those 15 to 20 will be served by then

So there shouldn’t be a problem for the T.O. staff to answer the phone?
I've just rang them see if could pay for a Swindon ticket over the phone and pick it up later as if my lady gets there and its all of a sudden gone massive she cannot hang around too long as she has a business to run
Answer the phone will you Vale
UTV

11 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

That may be the case P.A. but I’m sure most people would like the option.Unable to access an area ,where your reserved seat is,is slightly strange wouldn’t you say?

Howjy, yes I would I agree with you. I just surprised that we’re selling so many tickets for the return leg. I was talking to someone on here who says that they can’t afford to go to either of these two games and the final should we get there. A tough decision but that’s the one that they’ve had to make.

It seems with so many things not running right all the time, could it be that Carol and Kevin and staff are not as good as we all thought. I dont know but something it seems go wrong every time we need ticket sales. We keep saying they will put it right but they have'nt. I thought Catol had put staff in place to sort these problems out.

Archived