onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

35 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Either way mate do u and Doha think the club is filming fans queuing up who they know ain’t going get a ticket? 
All of a sudden every vale fan wants be treated the same as a fan who has travelled to most parts of this country this season it’s <ovf censored> 

No, I think every Vale fan should be treated equally to staff at Synectics, the official coach travellers, and mates of the ticket office. They should be in the queue like everyone else.

Advert

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

No, I think every Vale fan should be treated equally to staff at Synectics, the official coach travellers, and mates of the ticket office. They should be in the queue like everyone else.

So you don’t think there should be a loyalty scheme???

A superb post which articulates the concerns far better than I ever could.
As you say, there's some fans in which I don't have an issue getting to away games; its almost an informal loyalty scheme for those who do go to Carlisle on a Tuesday night. 
However; Synectics and Hubb staff, official coach travellers, and mates of the ticket office staff getting tickets before ST holders is an absolute joke. It's a practice which needs to be stopped ASAP.
I thought you'd 'made your point' (over and over again) and had promised to give it a rest.

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I do. Fans like you should be top of the list every game.

I'm not sure why Synectics staff are getting tickets, or mates of the ticket office staff, or coach travellers on the basis that they go on the coach

They'd get tickets based on attendance at games + points accumulated, not the form of transport they use. There are lots of fans who go to every game who go in their own transport and don't get the tickets reserved for them in this current system.

10 minutes ago, Budgie_2260 said:

I thought you'd 'made your point' (over and over again) and had promised to give it a rest. emoji1696.png

I saw Bede's excellent post and wanted to commend/reinforce. It was gratifying to see someone so excellently back up what I've been saying after a few were making out I was out for a moan for moaning's sake/saying I'd been prove wrong, and not a passionate fan with a genuine concern.

I will retreat to the shadows and leave you all alone.

As you were, JB x

Im a season ticket holder who has attended half a dozen away matches this season.

I certainly don't get any access to reserved tickets.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I'm more than happy for sponsors to 'have their noses in the trough' if early access to away tickets encourages them to spend more money next season which in turn helps fund a better playing squad.

I guess the same applies to VPs and box owners for the same reason and to an extent volunteer's who give up their spare time to help the club.

I appreciate its a capitalist stance, but all money is reinvested for the greater good.

Maybe I'm being nieve

Agreed , those mentioned who are getting tickets I don’t see the issue

Investing extra money into the club , giving up their time to the club , employed and working for the clubs owners

These are perks for their loyalty and financially supporting the club.

The friends of ticket office story will be very much an odd occasion. And we are talking a handful of tickets . This kind of thing will go on at every club in the country.

The official coach fans , for me I understand benefiting from again supporting the club by way of how they travel. Like mentioned it’s an unofficial loyalty scheme.

The system needs a refresh , but I guarantee there will be complaints on whatever is decided .

On a side note , I noticed the cues were sorted for the last home game .. and service was also good for food and drinks .. not as much of a whimper of praise .. granted a side issue .. it’s a bit like when we win , the forum is dead .. only happy when we are having a good moan and grumble

9 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Does that include being mates with a member of staff/ player and getting tickets when you don’t even support vale before loyal fans? I now a few who got Exeter tickets that Don’t even support the vale 

I'm not sure about a loyalty scheme/ this unofficial hierarchy of fans who have the time, money and wherewithal getting first dibs on tickets. Should people who can't afford to go to Carlisle on a Tuesday night, or those who have to work rather than attend some games be treated as lesser fans? I'm sure lots of people would be more able to make length away trips if they were handed tickets on a plate.

I guess if there is to be some kind of scheme that rewards the more frequent attendees with priority on tickets, it should be transparent, people should know what they need to do to be eligible, and all those who qualify should be rewarded, not just the chosen few.

46 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

Does that include being mates with a member of staff/ player and getting tickets when you don’t even support vale before loyal fans? I now a few who got Exeter tickets that Don’t even support the vale 

Well, radio stoke were there for example 😊

Hope the southern based Vale support manage get there tickets today should be a lot quieter after initial rush although most folk get paid on a Fri so maybe it will be a frentic as yesterday .
I'd estimate a good 75 per cent of home tickets were sold yesterday judging on the photos I've seen .
500 gone to general sale for away game one would hope they would go after all the hard work gone into getting a bigger allocation .
Beamback at a fiver probably selling well aswell but you cannot beat been actually at the game there massive a whole season's work has created these two monumental games ,in my opinion every Vale fan should want be at both .
Haven't even thought about team news .
Pick 11 who want it more than anything .
We will see in the performance levels like me mum said to whoever was interviewing (Central news, Midlands today ,Radio Stoke or another ) play for 90 not for 20 and think thats enough it isn't ,going take two very good performances beat Swindon (the selling of lots of tickets at both clubs suggest we both believe we will make it ).
Let's be the 12th man and make sure it's US
UTV

Only complaint I would have is over the synetics staff and ticket office staff being naughty and giving them their friends. People have been moaning saying there’s no loyalty scheme, now when the club gives them to people who go every away game they’re moaning again.

As for boxes getting 8, they’re spending a fortune and it’s not like just one person sits in there alone.

I do. Fans like you should be top of the list every game.
I'm not sure why Synectics staff are getting tickets, or mates of the ticket office staff, or coach travellers on the basis that they go on the coach
They'd get tickets based on attendance at games + points accumulated, not the form of transport they use. There are lots of fans who go to every game who go in their own transport and don't get the tickets reserved for them in this current system.
If you have a loyalty scheme that rewards people who spend money on away tickets then surely that scheme should also reward for official coach travel giving them first refusal.
As for loyal fans who have this devine right for tickets We can't even sell 2000 for the biggest game in a generation so maybe we are all getting a bit worked up for nothing.
That said the system does need upgrading but im convinced that even if everything was available online there would still be long queues and people moaning.

Archived