onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

34 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I think TM are doing it for Sunderland,37k tickets.😳

I can't imagine our Vale ticket website will sell tickets for Wembley stadium - it doesn't have the seating plan to select a seat as it's not our stadium. I would imagine there would be tickets given to the Vale ticket office for in-person sales and the rest would be through the system Wembley uses (Ticketmaster it seems).

But we have to earn the right to get there first!!!

Advert

1 minute ago, ollyandpatch said:

Interestingly...Swindon have sold all their 13528 home tickets in just over 2 hours. !

I wonder what ticketing platform they use?

They've been on sale since Monday.

I think the club is being ran very well and we've had a good season, if we ignore the disappointment over the autos. I was criticised by some for being over-positive last summer, such was my fervour in commending what Carol, Flitcroft, and Clarke were doing.
I don't agree with, or like, the way some tickets are quietly offered to some fans whilst ST holders camp out overnight. Be upfront and transparent about it. 
I think that's fair?
Trust me, you certainly don't come across as positive anymore....

11 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Interestingly...Swindon have sold all their 13528 home tickets in just over 2 hours. !

I think I read there was 4/5k for General sale today.

I got on early, said a one minute countdown. Half hour later it was still waiting. So I refreshed the page, straight in! Choosing the tickets was slow but in my experience not worth waiting on zero countdown. Did seem to be plenty tickets available in Railway Stand.

14 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

They use the eticketing one that a lot of normal clubs seem to use to manage loyalty schemes etc. It's ticketmaster I believe.   

1 hour ago, ethan and archies dad said:

im now locked out!!! so using my phone and stuck on 0 minutes. 

It may be worth noting that the ticket system is a different account to the one you use on the official site for ifollow etc. You can reset your password, you don't have to contact the ticket office like it says.

Just a heads up for those travelling to Swindon. Not sure which way you will be coming in but there are major roadworks at the White Hart junction of the A419 / A420 /A4312 on the east of Swindon 

sometimes takes a good while to get through 

worth googling to check on any road closures in that area 

1 minute ago, barny61 said:

I was sitting waiting for an hour and a half using Microsoft Edge with it stuck on 0 mins. Decided to try on my Opera browser and went straight to picking my seat with no waiting at all. took 5 mins max. 

1 minute ago, barny61 said:

I was sitting waiting for an hour and a half using Microsoft Edge with it stuck on 0 mins. Decided to try on my Opera browser and went straight to picking my seat with no waiting at all. took 5 mins max. 

I had the same issue with microsoft edge on my laptop. Used my tablet with google and went straight to picking my seat. Time to uninstall edge.

Archived