onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

4 minutes ago, Doha said:

Read elsewhere that the club have listened to complaints from Exeter - a member of staff turned up this morning walking down the queue and recording how many people were buying, and another staff member said enough tickets would be available for everyone, so fair play Vale, that stuff is what I took issue with over the Exeter tickets. They've listened to us, nice one! 

I heard that from someone early in the queue. 

Advert

38 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

But how many were left for the "plebs" out of the 575 for Barrow and they still struggled to sell out???

Barrow was Barrow.

Exeter was Exeter.

Swindon is Swindon

Different things riding on each game, different demands for tickets.

There is a big chunk of diehard fans who are forced into panic queueing and like the great bog roll crisis of 2020, it snowballs.

The system is sub optimal. There is no two ways about it. In 2022, queueing in person like it’s 1954 is an unrealistic expectation for the club to put on its supporters who have day jobs and families. The technology is out there, we have to strive for better.

I’m extremely fortunate to have friends who have helped me out enormously this season.

Got mine for Hamil, took about 35 minutes including having to reset my password. Between putting the first one in the basket and the second the ticket number had changed by 24 so sales are proceeding steadily. The key is patience. Click once at each stage and then wait. 

18 minutes ago, Doha said:

I was just about to edit that post, I've consequently seen that Morecambe got less than 4000 😳

https://www.morecambefc.com/siteassets/image/season-2020-21/docs/sky-bet-play-off-finals-2021---ticket-sales.pdf

That was limited due to Covid wasn't it? 

Wycombe for example this season have got 20k with the possibility of 30k.

But how many were left for the "plebs" out of the 575 for Barrow and they still struggled to sell out???
How much queueing do you have to do for your tickets out of interest?

If there is a privileged group that get tickets before everyone else this should be advertised. Season ticket holders should also be in some form of privileged group. Understandly demand will still out weight supply but that's when a loyalty scheme comes in to play and ballots can be conducted to determine who is guaranteed without the need to miss a day a work and camp out all night.

It's not that people shouldn't get a priority over others, it's the current process that its done in which boils peoples pee.

1 minute ago, valefan16 said:

That was limited due to Covid wasn't it? 

Ah yes of course, that makes more sense. Forgot about all that. Be raging to reach Wembley again but you can't go because of lockdown rules.

4 minutes ago, GEOFF B said:
16 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
1hr and 40 for me, hope revamping the online ticketing situation is high on list of priorities over the summer.

2 hours for me still haven't got through

Only been waiting 1 Hour  and 15 mins so I'll go make a brew then ! 😂😂👍

5 minutes ago, GEOFF B said:
17 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
1hr and 40 for me, hope revamping the online ticketing situation is high on list of priorities over the summer.

2 hours for me still haven't got through

Loads left so don't let it stress you out, you won't miss out today unless you're after 6 people sat directly together in a specific row. What stage are you at with it, countdown timer or individual seat selection or?

Loads left so don't let it stress you out, you won't miss out today unless you're after 6 people sat directly together in a specific row. What stage are you at with it, countdown timer or individual seat selection or?
Countdown timer

At that stage lads I'd just refresh it but your call.

Mine came up with a 403 database error after counting down so I closed the tab and tried again. It took ages to load but then took me straight to seat selection without needing to queue again. Took the best part of 40 mins to book a few seats though. 

Archived