onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

Advert

1 minute ago, ethan and archies dad said:

i am online but despite having an account (and having it for some years) it is telling me it doesn't recognise me. Anyone else having the same issue? 

Can't even get through the queue. Been on '0 minutes 0 seconds' on the countdown for 20 minutes. Don't want to refresh as I'll be put at the back of the queue which is now 18 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Can't even get through the queue. Been on '0 minutes 0 seconds' on the countdown for 20 minutes. Don't want to refresh as I'll be put at the back of the queue which is now 18 minutes.

Ive got thru to the ground plan. But is keeps asking me what concession I want & doesnt go anywhere.

25 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

There was no mad rush for Barrow tickets. We had less than 600 and they were still some on sale a few days before the game. 

I was just generalising as people had hissy fit about allocations recently. 

A bit like Burton where we didn't even sell out. 

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I would refresh don’t want u sitting there all day watching a 0-0 

8 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I don't know if this helps but I had a similar issue and I closed the 0 mins tab as it clearly wasn't going to change. When I got back in there was another delay but I've managed to do my order after about 15 mins or so. If you can get through to the seat picker part then it's relatively plain albeit slow sailing from there. 

So, if your session crashes, my advice would be to close it and try another. I hope you get through OK. It's slow and busy but I guess that's for the right reasons in many respects 

Archived