onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

1 hour ago, ladymedina said:

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta

My bro is going tomorrow with all our STs(5) and a letter of local residence.If you want to purchase online and have done so before you should be on the data base.If there is an issue I suggest ,at some point today,that you you get everyone to register on the Port Vale Ticket site.

Advert

12 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

The club has not been good at responding to my query as whether 10 game passes would be available next season, following strong rumours on here that they wouldn't be.

I emailed Janet Ellis at the ticket office and the supporters club. Never had a reply.

I wondered what happened to her since she left Blue Peter 😜

1 hour ago, ladymedina said:

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta

I have tried Twitter and a direct email to the ticket office - basically asking how many tickets each person who fulfils one of the Fantastic Four criteria can buy.

No response. Could be 1, could be unlimited. I'm a bit tetchy as I usually buy 3-4 for other members of my family under my name.

7 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

My bro is going tomorrow with all our STs(5) and a letter of local residence.If you want to purchase online and have done so before you should be on the data base.If there is an issue I suggest ,at some point today,that you you get everyone to register on the Port Vale Ticket site.

There lies the issue - no clarity if 'people who meet the criteria' can buy on behalf of people who don't. 

I may adopt your suggestion and set them all up with an account, and hope that gets them on the database.

Never easy.

19 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Did i read somewhere that Vale are showing a live beamback of the game on Sunday and if so when are tickets available?

They are, in the 'fanzone', details to be announced. Assume they will be online too.

27 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Did i read somewhere that Vale are showing a live beamback of the game on Sunday and if so when are tickets available?

It was in the article posted by the club below "The club is also planning to show the live televised fixture on large screens in a FanZone at Vale Park."  

What is the logic of having unreserved seating in the Hamil end?

Surely if it was reserved then we could have more fans in. 

I sit on the back row of the Bycars behind the goal and it would be nice to have a similar location in the Hamil.

7 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

I sit on the back row of the Bycars behind the goal and it would be nice to have a similar location in the Hamil.

I wonder if it's because it's likely to be packed out and so the logistics of stewards sorting out reserved seat disputes is tricky and so they've just decided for a "first come, first served" seating process? Perhaps also due to the last-minute switch, it also made it easier to have it as unreserved (i.e. I would guess the ticketing website would have needed updating with individual Hamil seat numbers as would the system in the ticket office itself)? 

Groups of mates will want to sit together, and the Choir will all want to be huddled together to create an atmosphere. If your unlucky enough to sit behind one of those steel uprights your gonna sit elsewhere aswell. In truth, similar to the railway, nobody will sit in allocated seats.
So probably to avoid people standing in aisles like away at Walsall the easier option would be sit where you want. If the Hamil ever became a permanent home, then you'd probably have a better idea of where you would want to sit. But still even allocated seats, lots of fans will sit where they want.

Virtually every away game I've been fans sit anywhere, it's not normally a problem if it's not to capacity. Man city away seemed to be an exception, the stewards were well drilled in shuffling people to their correct seat. The stewards up at Vale, no disrespect to any of them, aren't going to get involved in arguments about seats. It's basically more trouble than it's worth.

18 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

Lots of clubs have unreserved seating but it don’t impact on the capacity against Swindon it needs people in the hamil standing singing and getting behind the team not like at Walsall when the whistle went to start the game most people sat down and didn’t make a murmur I’ve heard more noise at a cricket match 

Lots of clubs have unreserved seating but it don’t impact on the capacity against Swindon it needs people in the hamil standing singing and getting behind the team not like at Walsall when the whistle went to start the game most people sat down and didn’t make a murmur I’ve heard more noise at a cricket match 
Was it that bad they seemed fantastic at Exeter in fact most away games only hear Vale singing .
I suggest the 1300 who went Exeter are all priority tickets no good having 2200 quiet people what use are they fan or not lol
UTV

4 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Was it that bad they seemed fantastic at Exeter in fact most away games only hear Vale singing .
I suggest the 1300 who went Exeter are all priority tickets no good having 2200 quiet people what use are they fan or not lol
UTV

Most at Exeter and Salford were standing only a few were in seated areas and that makes for a good atmosphere Salford was amazing so with unreserved seating fans can stand with mates and roar em on and the “ sit down “ brigade can sit out the way 

Archived