onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

1 minute ago, ladymedina said:

If I remember correctly did this not happen a few years back when Wolves came last game of the season?

It was quite a few years ago, Vale expected a sell out from Wolves but by the time the match was played there wasn't much on it so not many turned up.

Advert

1 minute ago, Rampant Zebra said:

It was quite a few years ago, Vale expected a sell out from Wolves but by the time the match was played there wasn't much on it so not many turned up.

Their fans have said about the number of tickets but it's not in the usual away end.

However! Wait till they find out it's the Bycars. With one turnstile open!

Hope the one bloke who is normally on has his scanner working...

Their fans have said about the number of tickets but it's not in the usual away end.
However! Wait till they find out it's the Bycars. With one turnstile open!
Hope the one bloke who is normally on has his scanner working...
I hope he doesn't......

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

I hope he doesn't...... emoji38.png

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Looks like that new Dimensions parking arrangement has been allocated to Swindon only. I have a feeling there'll be a big line of Police segregation that way.

There's a few spaces on the old car park behind the old Bowler Hat pub. 

How does this 'criteria' work if you purchase online? How do you prove that the person buying fits the criteria?

What is the 'supporter's database'? How does one get on it? What constitutes a verifiable purchase history?

I buy tickets for non-ST family members who come semi-regularly via my own Port Vale account; will they be on the database if it is my account which has purchased them? Will they have a verifiable purchase history? Or will they, each individually, have to go to VP with proof of address, because the tickets they used are attributed to me and not them?

Will I be able to buy my ST + 3-4 others I often buy for, or do they have to buy themselves? How many tickets can one 'account' buy; could I, a ST holder, buy 4 or can I only buy my own? I buy for my Grandad who, at nearly 90, isn't one to be fiddling about online ticket shops - is he on the database, or because my account purchased his ticket, is he not?

I get the motivation but its too light on detail - clarity needed. If I, as a ST, can buy my own ticket and several others, then that's sound.

Good news on the Hamil switch - a much better stand and capacity. Hope the logistics work out alright. Most other grounds involve away fans walking past home stands to reach their entrance; not sure why we're unique in they have to be penned like cattle.

Weird old decision in my eyes to switch ends. Not knocking it, just don't get the reasons behind it, aside from an extra 850 home tickets?
You've literally said the main reason. Plus it's a miles better experience than the bycars. Why should we slum it at home and give that to away fans?

You get a concourse, can have a beer, toilets don't stink like death...miles better for Vale fans.

52 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

This time last year the season was finishing behind closed doors having gone 14 months without a fan through the turnstiles.

Clearly the ground and ticketing situation will be addressed by our owners who are continuing to improve the club daily.

We are where we are....

Exactly it’s not going to be fixed during the season. I am sure improvements will be seen next season.

30 minutes ago, Joe B said:

How does this 'criteria' work if you purchase online? How do you prove that the person buying fits the criteria?

What is the 'supporter's database'? How does one get on it? What constitutes a verifiable purchase history?

I buy tickets for non-ST family members who come semi-regularly via my own Port Vale account; will they be on the database if it is my account which has purchased them? Will they have a verifiable purchase history? Or will they, each individually, have to go to VP with proof of address, because the tickets they used are attributed to me and not them?

Will I be able to buy my ST + 3-4 others I often buy for, or do they have to buy themselves? How many tickets can one 'account' buy; could I, a ST holder, buy 4 or can I only buy my own? I buy for my Grandad who, at nearly 90, isn't one to be fiddling about online ticket shops - is he on the database, or because my account purchased his ticket, is he not?

I get the motivation but its too light on detail - clarity needed. If I, as a ST, can buy my own ticket and several others, then that's sound.

Good news on the Hamil switch - a much better stand and capacity. Hope the logistics work out alright. Most other grounds involve away fans walking past home stands to reach their entrance; not sure why we're unique in they have to be penned like cattle.

A more succinct way of putting it is; will ST holders be able to buy tickets for other people, or just themselves? As a ST holder, can I buy my ticket + 3, or just my own?

If the answer is no, and they will have to go to Vale Park with 'proof of address', when why are they getting released at the same time as the away tickets? 

A more succinct way of putting it is; will ST holders be able to buy tickets for other people, or just themselves? As a ST holder, can I buy my ticket + 3, or just my own?
You can buy as many as you like if you on the database at a guess
Cannot wait great news the hamil is going be rocking the acoustics in there are excellent and the facilities are also
Roll on Thurs absolutely buzzing

2 hours ago, Topher said:

I'm all for Vale being a community club but now they're basically saying if you're not local we don't want you at away games.

Yes seems to be the case - even if you live close to the away venue 

Archived