onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

This time last year the season was finishing behind closed doors having gone 14 months without a fan through the turnstiles.

Clearly the ground and ticketing situation will be addressed by our owners who are continuing to improve the club daily.

We are where we are....

Advert

57 minutes ago, Doha said:

I can't go, it doesn't effect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

Think the late move of a day to sell them is because they didn't arrive in time! 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Think the late move of a day to sell them is because they didn't arrive in time! 

Fair.

Great news about the Hamil, well done Vale. Wasn't expecting it to be the Bycars, that's interesting Policing wise!

I don’t get the rules for the home match it says 

Tickets for the home leg at Vale Park will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 12 – to both Season Ticket holders and on general sale – via the Port Vale ticket office and online at port-vale.co.uk/tickets

and then....

Home supporter tickets for this Play-Off fixture will only be sold to those fans who are:

a) Season Ticket holders 
b) on the club’s supporter database 
c) have a verifiable purchase history with the club (up to May 9, 2022) 
d) buy in-person at the ticket office – with proof of a local address

How can both be true???

ace news about the hamil end!

1 hour ago, Topher said:

I'm all for Vale being a community club but now they're basically saying if you're not local we don't want you at away games.

Not just local. If you have a regular job or are not retired to have the time to queue too. 

Tickets for the home leg at Vale Park will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 12 – to both Season Ticket holders and on general sale – via the Port Vale ticket office and online at port-vale.co.uk/tickets
and then....

Home supporter tickets for this Play-Off fixture will only be sold to those fans who are:

a) Season Ticket holders 

How can both be true???

Which bit don't you get? If your in any of the above categories you can get a ticket.

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Weird old decision in my eyes to switch ends. Not knocking it, just don't get the reasons behind it, aside from an extra 850 home tickets?

It is about the extra seats. I am surprised though. In terms of facilities it should be the away end but always felt getting away fans round to that area of the ground would cause problems for policing? 

19 minutes ago, osprey said:

We did get kicked out of the league in 1967 

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Weird old decision in my eyes to switch ends. Not knocking it, just don't get the reasons behind it, aside from an extra 850 home tickets?

I think it's to stop them moaning about having the bigger end. If seats are restricted then there will be less in the Bycars than in the Hamil.

We normally go in the Bycars so I'm looking forward to a choice of toilets...

3 minutes ago, philmpv said:

850 extra tickets is still down on our actual normal capacity. It makes perfect sense to get another 850 Vale fans in. Newport sold out, people couldn't go..there were a good few thousand empty seats, some STs couldn't attend of course, plus junior valiant memberships, but primarily because of that bloody safety certificate.

4 minutes ago, connor hackett said:
8 minutes ago, cactuselves said:
and then....

a) Season Ticket holders 

How can both be true???

Which bit don't you get? If your in any of the above categories you can get a ticket.

It says that they will be on general sale and to season ticket holders... but you must be a season ticket holder and that they are available online but must be purchased in person?

....ha just twigged that it is any of the above not all of them. Late night last night 😂😂

Archived