onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

3 hours ago, gavcradd said:

Right then, we give them 2,200 in the Hamil. Sorted.

Even better, give them the Lorne Street (completed side) with the front couple of rows and a bit next to the Bycars netted off for crowd control which would give them a similar allocation and we keep the Hamil for ourselves and create an extra 2,000 allocation for our own fans.

Stick the away buses on the Lorne St car park and cordon off the walkway from the car park to Bycars Lane.

Don’t see why the media facilities would be an issue. They are always surrounded by fans, it would just be away rather than home and there are plenty of grounds where such is the case (Exeter at the weekend had the media right next to the away seats).

Advert

I've looked at their forum (not posted) 

The majority of people don't think we'll sell 2200 cos we haven't taken much more than 200 for several seasons.

I've been behind the goal in 1994 and when there's a decent following all together,that's when away followings make the most noise. Plus it's better for the team if you're kicking toward one end and there's lots of fans there IMO.

I just want us to announce the home tickets so I can get mine

As a season ticket holder I can get my ticket on Wednesday! As my grandson is desperate to go and his dad won’t take him ( miserable bu—er) I will have to go again on Thursday to try and get him a ticket. I was not going to go but the lads enthusiasm has inspired me ! He has been a lot of home matches so I feel I have to do my bit to encourage the younger element. 

20 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

You don’t have to be there to support, it’s a bit like church, you don’t need to be there to pray. Well done anyway. KOYW. 👏👏

TJH. I’m only a ten game ticket holder as if I purchased an ST that I have in the past it doesn’t work out as cost affective. I struggle to get to midweek games and some Saturdays I’m not available either. This season I’ve attende 13 league home games, two cup matches and one away game. So I don’t put half the money into the club as you and many others do. 👏👏. When my ten game ticket ran out I purchased the last three home games in one visit to the shop. I was served by a female with blonde hair who told me that I wasn’t known to the system. I enquired if she was spelling my home address and name correctly and she told me that she was familiar with the spelling of my surname as we share the same surname. From this I’d already decided that things weren’t going to plan, but decided to enquire as to when the Walsall away tickets were going on sale knowing I would get a ticket for Exeter. I could have asked a ST holder who doesn’t go to away matches to get me one but that’s not fair on those who do put more money in than me and deserve a ticket. I was shocked when she replied,

’You’re just general public anyway, you won’t get one’

I don’t know if this is the females normal nature or was having a bad day, still no reason to speak to me the way she did.

I agree that ST holders should have a gold service, but I think that ten game ticket holders should perhaps receive a better service regarding away tickets. This is taking nothing away from those who can’t make the ten games for whatever reason so go if and when they can.

I hope they do something regarding admission prices especially for ST holders with the Swindon game, so that you and others can attend

Away leg ticket information:

2,200 away supporter tickets for the fixture at the County Ground will go on sale to Port Vale fans on Thursday, May 12, at 9am to Season Ticket holders only. Prices are as follows:

£19 for adults

£15 for over-65s and students with ID

£10 for under-21s

£6 for under-18s

£1 for under-11s.

These tickets can only be purchased in person at the Port Vale ticket office. There will be no online sales for this limited number of tickets.

Individual Port Vale Season Ticket holders will be able to collect a maximum of 8 match tickets for the away leg on behalf of other Season Ticket holders and must be in possession of those Season Ticket cards.

Any tickets after May 12 will go on general sale at 9am on Friday, May 13 – again in person purchases from the Port Vale ticket office. These sales would be limited to two tickets per person.

The club is also planning to show the live televised fixture on large screens in a FanZone at Vale Park.

More details on prices for this, as well as ticket information for the home leg, will be released as soon as possible.

Ticket office late opening

The Port Vale ticket office will remain open later this week – until 7pm on Thursday, May 12, and Friday, May 13 – to assist supporters.

I can't go, it doesn't affect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

10 minutes ago, Doha said:

I can't go, it doesn't effect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

Jurassic Era got me 😂 the ticketing problem at the club does need sorting you shouldn’t have to be queuing up early morning when everyone has work.

22 minutes ago, pvfc_tommy said:

Jurassic Era got me 😂 the ticketing problem at the club does need sorting you shouldn’t have to be queuing up early morning when everyone has work.

The scale of the ticketing situation has certainly been highlighted, the cost of a sophisticated system, and agreement on fairer access to scarce tickets is surely on the agenda of ground improvements for a club on the rise. 

37 minutes ago, philmpv said:

To be fair, we've done all of that as well, bar having a chairman banged up. If Miller had stayed, we'd probably have got a full house in time

19 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

The scale of the ticketing situation has certainly been highlighted, the cost of a sophisticated system, and agreement on fairer access to scarce tickets is surely on the agenda of ground improvements for a club on the rise. 

Bring back Ted...

Archived