Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Forest Green have got a signing to announce today.

Isn't them, they've announced three today, David Davis, Alfie Burnett and  Kyle McAllister.

Edited by Rocky

20 hours ago, Platty's Tassels said:

You'll have @werstayinup chewing your gorballs for going off topic.:razz:

I've had Lamb chops:drool::sun:th

come on now can we stay on topic please

I am having salad.............oh with a kebab,chips and maybe a cheeky burger

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

No doubt he will end up in league one i fancy our chances. Morecombe is a lot less appealing of a club than we are. 

Unless he is just interested in the money like Mullin was and then he will end up at Wrexham

Advert:

Is Telford a good signing though? He's kind of been a half season wonder so far, scored loads before Xmas, then the goals really dried up.
Feel like he's got a bit of the Tony Naylor about him. In fairness Mullin wasn't prolific before Cambridge and he had another good season last year. So not all strikers are one season wonders. His form dipped to coincide with his team's poor form.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2

Feel like he's got a bit of the Tony Naylor about him. In fairness Mullin wasn't prolific before Cambridge and he had another good season last year. So not all strikers are one season wonders. His form dipped to coincide with his team's poor form.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Plus as a striker hasn't hit the usual prime age. Could be the few years where he excells.

2 hours ago, Essex Boy said:

So based on the replies above, we currently have 22 players including 2 keepers. Therefore, we may not be able to sign any further players without releasing some first. There may of course be some loopholes or the rules may change.

How many of the 22 you quoted are under 21yrs old? Aren't they outside the 22 rule?

Refs who are already on the up, such as Jarrod Gillett and Madley, tend to manage games in a completely different way from the run of the mill league 2 guys.

A lot of the ones I’ve seen in league 2 tend to concentrate on the wrong things (throws from the right place, wanting to stop the game all the time,) generally wanting to impose themselves, but not really knowing how to. The need to impose themselves includes taking every decision themselves, and not using the liners as assistant refs.

They seem to ref for the assessor, rather than just concentrate on letting the players play.

Maybe it’s down to the way they are managed…

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Morcambe have tweeted they are announcing a signing at 6pm

The tease looks like Elliot List from Stevenage.

EDIT: It's Max Melbourne.

Edited by Rocky
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rocky said:

The tease looks like Elliot List from Stevenage.

He has a good record at Stevenage tbf

I still dont think Telford is heading here but its nice to speculate and we do need 2 strikers in if Proc signs on again

Advert:

Going have to turn notifications off on Twitter. Jumped out my seat when my phone went off only see we have a few shirts from last season left 🤬😂

• Like 2