• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

18 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Well we did sing his name a lot, loved it when the chant went up at Wembley. Anyone heard from Ryan Burge ?

I notice his Ten London nightclub no longer appears in google searches after people left a bunch of reviews.

Hes moved it all to Facebook and Instagram. Would be a real shame if people left their views on those platforms too!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert:

Advert:

I'll always have a real fondness for Rodney. Without him, a lot of what we have now might not be reality. Good luck to him.
Agreed, there's a few players who will be lost to time in years to come but have played a big part in us surviving the Smurf era. Players like Amoo, Whitfield and Rodney won't go down as legends, but without them we'd be playing torquay next year.
  • Like 7

It's very quiet at the moment but I'd imagine everyone will be back into it next week after a couple of weeks off. Most things are kept in house these days which is a good thing really.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Think your right, they have been told to go away and forget football and enjoy family time together, all will be revealed next week, onwards and upwards, keep believing, super Vale 100%

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using onevalefan mobile app

Posted (edited)

Walsall sign Andy Williams. Didn't realise he was 35 , bloody hell. Safe to say the poundland paupers were hoping it was Dom Telford going off the social media comments.

Very quiet on him lately, still think we'll sign him sooner rather then later  

Edited by boslemportvale91

Advert:

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Walsall sign Andy Williams. Didn't realise he was 35 , bloody hell. Safe to say the poundland paupers were hoping it was Dom Telford going off the social media comments.

Very quiet on him lately, still think we'll sign him sooner rather then later  

I dont think we are in for Telford but i guess never say never until they sign elsewhere

I am sure we were interested in Williams 2 or 3 years ago

• Like 1

Bit off topic but I see that Billy Paynter has joined Runcorn Linnets as coach. Seems very random and a bit of a step down to me. Anyway, good luck to the guy. Always liked him as a player

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

the poundland paupers were hoping it was Dom Telford going off the social media comments.

Just too good to be true

Edited by Santa

The obsession over Telford reminds me of two summers ago and maynard.

Although i'd love it of we sign him i think i read either a DC or Flitcroft comment about the worst time to sign a new striker is after they have bagged 20+ in a season. It just sends the wage demands much higher.

Personally i think we will end up with another proctor like signing where we will all scramble to check the goal record and be underwhelmed, but actually the striker fits our system perfectly and does really well.

Advert:

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

So, in the absence of any transfer rumours whatsoever….…

……what’s everyone had for tea tonight??

Hawaiian pizza and a few onions rings, ummm ummmmm.

You'll have @werstayinup chewing your gorballs for going off topic.:razz:

I've had Lamb chops:drool::sun:

Edited by Platty's Tassels