onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Billy knott , Alex Jones and now kian harratt. Why are Bradford so obsessed with our loan signings? 

Forgot about Knott . Just looked him up. 

Only 29 playing for Great Wakering rovers in the Isthmian league. 

Advert

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Forgot about Knott . Just looked him up. 

Only 29 playing for Great Wakering rovers in the Isthmian league. 

I was absolutely gutted when he left. Ran himself into the ground for the team and never gave up

I believe he stopped playing professional due to mental health issues 

Finn Azaz would be right up towards the top of my wanted list. Absolute class.

I reckon he will join a L1 side for the season after smashing L2 for the past couple of years.

Attacking midfielder, young, based in the Midlands, scores goals & gets assists.

Would absolutely love it if we were in for him on loan. Be a great signing.

I bit disappointed with the Harratt news if I’m honest. Initially I was thought he was a bit too raw, but Swindle and Mansfield saw us incorporate more pace and guile into the team and this brought out the best of him. Cracking finish on Saturday and unlucky not to score vs Swindle. I might have a couple of quid on him being top goal scorer in L2 next year with a bit of help from Hughes (although he could just as easily be another Alex Jones).

But we know what type of striker we need based on this last two games, pacy who stretches defences and can be that ‘fox in the box’.

Not sure if Telford fits this description (he certainly looked dangerous in the home game) and I agree with the previous comment on Azaz…. err yes please!

2 hours ago, philmpv said:

Sorry but I just can't see the Telford signing. He doesn't seem to fit the matrix at all. Didn't DC or DF say something about strikers who've just had a really good season as not being cost effective given the wages they think they can then command? Before last season he'd only scored around 15 goals hadn't he?

I live in the Blackpool area and worked with some Blackpool Fans, this is a few years ago I know, but they all said he was the best young player they had seen in years and were gutted when he went to Stoke.

For some reason he obviously didn’t do the business at Stoke although he was there for quite a while.

He could be another James Wilson who will benefit from our current management and find his form again.

Archived