onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

Harratt is a good player with a good future, but before Swindon at home I feel he'd had a very questionable time with us. Would I have liked him back? Yes, but I'm confident we can find someone else.

Maybe when his Huddersfield contract runs out we can make a move.

Evening all, so is this lad any good? And what sort of player is he? After our season was totally of the rails early doors thanks to Dull Derek Adams my toys were well and truly out the pram so witnessed very little L2 last season, and surely he has to be better to have on the bench than Theo, Delfounso and Tom Elliott all washed up awful journey men who luckily all have gone.

Im a bit disappointed in Harratt myself - with Proctors injury woes, would think he would get a lot of playing minutes with us next year - wonder whether we made overtures or whether DF has ANOTHER ace up his sleeve 👍

1 minute ago, Wyke-9 said:

Evening all, so is this lad any good? And what sort of player is he? After our season was totally of the rails early doors thanks to Dull Derek Adams my toys were well and truly out the pram so witnessed very little L2 last season, and surely he has to be better to have on the bench than Theo, Delfounso and Tom Elliott all washed up awful journey men who luckily all have gone.

He is deffo not on the same level as Theo 

about 12 levels above 😍😍😍

if you do get Kian, you are in safe hands - give him another season and he will be immense; can score from all angles and distances and has the ability to stretch defences with his non-stop running - an ace signing for you in short 👍👍👍

9 minutes ago, Wyke-9 said:

Rapid and loves the big games. Started well, went quiet, finished strongly in the playoffs.

Work to do in build up but had all the elements you want in a penalty box forward; instinctive, pace, grafts, loves pressure, can score in a number of ways. We’ve seen tap ins, screamers, and headers. 

Play him with someone who can link stuff and he’ll bag. Will need patience as he’s still learning and tends to be a bit selfish/rush things. Can really see his inexperience at times, he’s like a puppy. 

Cult hero here for machine-gunning the Swindon fans and bagging the opener at Wembley. 

Play him every week in a front two and I think he’ll do very well. If he’d started for us next season I wouldn’t have minded.

3 minutes ago, Wyke-9 said:

He's had a Vale career in fits and starts.  Scored on his debut v Brentford and then a screamer v Swindon. At times looked like a little boy lost but a great impact player. Came on as sub v Mansfield and won us the game with 2 goals. Then obviously notched against them at Wembley. His first two and last two appearances were his best. In between he struggled for game time.

I'd personally of liked him to sign but if not best of luck to the lad at Bradford. 

His name etched in Vale folklore now. 

If the rumours of Steven Fletcher and Dom Telford have any kind of truth in them, then we were never really going to be in for Kian again. A cult hero, but not quite ready for League 1 yet imo. A year at Bradford will do him the world of good.

Archived