onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

We must forget to water the pitch at home against Charlton next season if Garner goes there.
He's turned his last team into a Welsh diver,a spitting cheat,a caotain who inspires the opposition and a CB who loves ridiculing fellow professionals football grounds on Twitter.
Thx to Swindle for inspiring our promotion push. Hopefully Charlton can do the same next year
I'd just water the opposition dug out at half time

Advert

1 minute ago, wotsyobeef said:
23 minutes ago, DazFred said:
We must forget to water the pitch at home against Charlton next season if Garner goes there.
He's turned his last team into a Welsh diver,a spitting cheat,a caotain who inspires the opposition and a CB who loves ridiculing fellow professionals football grounds on Twitter.
Thx to Swindle for inspiring our promotion push. Hopefully Charlton can do the same next year

I'd just water the opposition dug out at half time

With any luck if we hit ‘em like we did first 15 against Swindle, he’ll be watering his own dugout so to speak 

Stone although not great at anticipating the flight of the ball and coming for crosses seems to just have the knack of being in the right place to make saves. He is young so I would definitely give him a chance.

Whilst we have a good spine of a leafue one team, I think we have a lot of good league two players who may struggle to make the step up en masse, in much the same way that last season we had to clear out a lot of ok players at league two level.

I trust in the management team to get it right in much the same way as they did last season. I also trust that we won't over do it with the squad numbers and may have to ride it out if we have a high number of injuries similar to this season.

Stone although not great at anticipating the flight of the ball and coming for crosses seems to just have the knack of being in the right place to make saves. He is young so I would definitely give him a chance.

Whilst we have a good spine of a leafue one team, I think we have a lot of good league two players who may struggle to make the step up en masse, in much the same way that last season we had to clear out a lot of ok players at league two level.

I trust in the management team to get it right in much the same way as they did last season. I also trust that we won't over do it with the squad numbers and may have to ride it out if we have a high number of injuries similar to this season.

I'm genuinely intrigued as to who you considered 'ok players at league 2 level', as well as your definition of 'a lot'

34 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

I'd hope there is an option on Bennings contract too, feels like something flickers would have slid into the fine print.

I think they'll release Amoo and try to keep the rest.

Agreed

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I know it's stupidly sentimental of me but I'd like to keep our current keepers.

I think we can be fairly sure the current staff won’t show much by way of sentimentality to either of the goalkeepers, or any of the outfield players for that matter.

5 hours ago, SFBT said:

Taylor reminds me so much of Ray Walker.

I hope he fulfils his potential.

Glad you said that, I' thought that yesterday as he used his body movement impeccably to go past/ shake off people. Hope he is now discovering his form of a few years back. I can remember standing at the front of Lorne St and watching close up how Ray Walker used to 'spin' the ball around players. Elegance and class, hopefully matched by Jake going forward!

4 minutes ago, pete vale said:

Glad you said that, I' thought that yesterday as he used his body movement impeccably to go past/ shake off people. Hope he is now discovering his form of a few years back. I can remember standing at the front of Lorne St and watching close up how Ray Walker used to 'spin' the ball around players. Elegance and class, hopefully matched by Jake going forward!

If Jake Taylor turns out to be half the player Ray Walker was then we’ve struck gold.  Fingers crossed and all that.

Archived