onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

1 hour ago, valeparklife said:

Ashley Hunter leaving Salford.

Very good player and one I'd hope we're interested in.

Yes,we can only go on how he has played against us or on tv for Salford and Fleetwood but has always looked a decent footballer and caused us problems,still only 26 as well.

Anyone saying we should release Wozza needs to watch Thursdays match through again.  His performance was unbelievable if he’s playing, as alleged, carrying a hip injury.  Forget the penno miss, which I actually thought was a tad unlucky for the ball to hit the bar and not go in, he was excellent throughout the whole 120.

13 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Anyone saying we should release Wozza needs to watch Thursdays match through again.  His performance was unbelievable if he’s playing, as alleged, carrying a hip injury.  Forget the penno miss, which I actually thought was a tad unlucky for the ball to hit the bar and not go in, he was excellent throughout the whole 120.

his cross for the goal was sublime

The possibility of maybe getting Ryan Edmondson in permanently has been mentioned on here.

Of the two loanees, he is the most likely as he only has a year left on his contract while Harratt has several years left and it's unlikely Hudd will release him as they see him as a future star. 

However, the Leeds press seem to think Edmondson will be leaving in the summer. He's mentioned in here - 

I can't imagine he would be first-choice or even first back-up. I would expect the club will look to bring in someone more experienced as back-up for JP and JW making Edmondson fourth choice at best. However, the experienced players will get older so for the long-term, it may be good to have a raw youngster in the squad who may develop over time. He certainly has pace and determination. 

I'd love to see us sign Edmondson permanent and Harratt on a season long loan next season.  Their attitudes and hunger are first class.

Dunno if it's been mentioned on this thread but murmurs are that Smithy is off to Stockport.  I hope it's inaccurate.

After Thursday night I can’t imagine he’d be interested in signing for us. 
I don't want anyone from Swindon unless they get on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and clean the feet of our entire squad with their tongue. Scummers.

Archived