Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

Advert:

21 hours ago, Walka003 said:
On 23/05/2022 at 10:02, Joe B said:
Piergianni is absolute tripe. Carthorse. An older, worse Nathan Smith.
Fans know him because he's got a memorable name and did us on set-pieces this season. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our defence.

He's joined stevenage this afternoon, probably his level

I think they have signed 3 today

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

Dion Conroy released by SwindonScreenshot_20220524_173240.jpg

Well I'm sure there's a cluster of clubs after this modern day Beckenbauer. 

Bath City, Chippenham Town all relatively local to Swindon.  Or even Gloucester City.

Such a shame Dion. 

• Haha 3

I wonder if he was released because he gave DC's pre match team talk or because he's <ovf censored> and couldn't handle Wilson's movement in both games?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Sunderland have released McGeady and Grigg along with a couple of defenders and keeper Burge

McGeady’s a good player for league one level.

On 21/05/2022 at 21:46, Bede said:

I'd love to see us sign Edmondson permanent and Harratt on a season long loan next season.  Their attitudes and hunger are first class.

Dunno if it's been mentioned on this thread but murmurs are that Smithy is off to Stockport.  I hope it's inaccurate.

The 2 lads have put in shifts for us from day 1, and at much less expense than being saddled with a "proven" scorer! - and, let's not forget, they're both young enough to develop! I'd be pleased to see them both back here next season, signed or on loan.

• Like 6

McGeady’s a good player for league one level.
I would imagine he'll be looking to head back to Scotia at this late stage in his career. See out his last days at a mid table SPL team

Advert:

Advert:

3 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Smith, Hall and Cass at the back would be decent. 

That would be an excellent trio. Smith in his proper position with two footballing centre halves beside him. 

Cass was a big loss and a great signing. I think we'd be back for a loan move as didn't he keep in the mix by doing some scouting at games for us ? 

• Like 2