• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

Advert:

Just now, darren1810 said:

Interesting replies thanks. 

I was basing my 1850 on big article on DC in I think The Guardian where he was quoting 1850 as top dollar 

Yes I remember it, a good read 👍👍

• Like 1

I don't know who said it, possibly a few of you . But I agree it would be nice to get a signing in sharpish. 

We've got to draw a line in the sand and move on. 

Spirits would be lifted by an announcement and stop the guesswork, conjecture and bickering over Gibbo. 

Any suggestions for a quality wingback?

Best one was FGR lad who's gone to Bristol City. 

And if Telford is all hot air how about Keilor-Dunn. Horrible git but he'd be our horrible git . Nobody signed him yet . 

• Like 1

Id like Azaz from Villa.

And dont shout at me cuz I know he divides opinion, but..............................

Den Den Den Den Den Den - you know the rest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Genuinely dont think there should be any panic amongst us. I trust darrell to bring in the right people. When they do announce people it might not be who we were hoping for but again i trust them to bring in people who will strengthen the team. Look at last season proctor and wilson didnt exactly set the world alight when they were announced and dare say were slightly underwhelming but look how they turned out. We have a high % under darrell and flickers of players being decent signings. Trust the process 

• Like 4

Advert:

47 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Anyway  forgetting players in the past. I feel we may get some sort of announcement with Benning today 

Please can you give me 6 numbers for Saturdays draw😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Advert:

So that's the contracts done then. 

Onto to pre season and new signings. 

I love the newcastle town/kidsgrove athletic friendlies. Cracking weather , get to see potential new signings and another step closer to the season. Oh and a trip to the boozers of course 

Bring it on 

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)

So we’ve only lost 3 out of last seasons squad, it’s going to be interesting who else we bring in / put on the transfer list. I know mal had a great end to the season, but let’s not let that cloud what was overall a very disappointing first season on a personal performance level, he really has to do better this coming season and be more consistent. Maybe the end of season saw him turn a corner. 

Edited by PV1973

Chuffed with Sir Mal, he was outstanding as the end of the season approached and see he did some body work to get fitter so fair play to the lad.

Never forget the relief I felt when he made up the yards on that cross to rifle in the 3rd and kill any chance of us slipping up in the final too!

• Like 6