• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

On 12/05/2022 at 12:43, PortVale4Life said:

Worrall has been poor all season. 

Rubbish. First half of the season he was great and don’t ignore the fact that it’s been widely rumoured that he’s been playing with a hip injury for a big part of the season.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

18 hours ago, Powerline said:

That’s not true. He’s just had a poor end to it whilst playing through injury.

I've criticised him a lot recently, but this is a good point. Even if he isn't first choice next year, keeping him is a no brainer.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Theo released by Bradford.

The following players have not been offered new contracts ahead of the 2022/23 season, and will be released:

- Callum Cooke

- Caolan Lavery

- Gareth Evans 

- Olivier Sukiennicki

- Richard O’Donnell

- Theo Robinson

Third time lucky for Theo at the vale perhaps?? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Advert:

12 hours ago, For Us All said:

If we need a Naylor type up front,what about Dom Telford,who is out of contract at Newport?

I think he will be heading to league one 

He would be a threat alongside Proctor though with Wilson playing just behind the front two

10 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'd take Vernam off Bradford's hands if he doesn't want to sign a new contract.

Going just off what their fans say he is by far their best player

I always thought that Callum Cooke was a decent midfielder

On 14/05/2022 at 09:48, werstayinup said:

I think he will be heading to league one 

He would be a threat alongside Proctor though with Wilson playing just behind the front two

I don’t think proctor or Wilson will be up front for us by Xmas time next season…

Advert:

27 minutes ago, Bob Newtonian said:

I don’t think proctor or Wilson will be up front for us by Xmas time next season…

Why, both injured again 😍😍😍

12 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Today shows the need to add some pace to the team

Exactly we have got to get some pace in all areas of the pitch. We do seem to have too many players of the same type in a lot of positions.

Exactly we have got to get some pace in all areas of the pitch. We do seem to have too many players of the same type in a lot of positions.

Amoos got pace to burn. As did Rodney. Neither have hardly shown that is what we're missing this season. When we're on it and play our game, we have looked formidable. When we're not on it, we haven't. Nowt to do with a lack of pace
  • Like 1

Advert:

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:
7 minutes ago, JSValiant said:

Amoos got pace to burn. As did Rodney. Neither have hardly shown that is what we're missing this season. When we're on it and play our game, we have looked formidable. When we're not on it, we haven't. Nowt to do with a lack of pace

Wouldn’t you like a Jennison Myrie-Williams on the wing, a Dean Glover in defence and a Tony Naylor upfront.

23 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

If nothing else, today showed me we should be giving Benning another year and releasing woz. Hurts me to say it but I feel like his race is run.

I think that’s a little unfair on Wozza considering his current hip problems, get that sorted perhaps but I agree on Benning but I worry about Smith and Gibbons as well

• Like 1