onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

26 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Welcome to the club Ellis see you Saturday UTV .
Loved listening to DC after the match he knows we may have to suffer short term but we will be a good league 1 team eventually I believe him .
Just hope the fans are buying the ends out v Bolton .
Stick with your team UTV .
Welcome once again Ellis

We all believe him, I think. But we have rotten luck with injuries and I genuinely can't remember the last time we were able to play anything like what some might consider to be something like our best 11.

Stone

Cass  Smith  Hall

Worrall                     Benning

Ojo

Conlon    Garrity

Wilson      Harrison

That looks a heck of a good team with a lot of fine players on the bench too, the likes of Massey, Proctor (or Harrison), Holden, Pett and Walker etc. 

6 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Fleetwood sold Harrison to then buy Stockton from Morecambe?

Seems like it could be a possibility. I like the look of Harrison's long-term record and last season seems not too shabby; Stockton coming off his best year by miles, albeit with lots of very important goals for Morecambe. I can see why footballer recruitment is tricky.

22 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Fleetwood sold Harrison to then buy Stockton from Morecambe?

Can only assume that's why as they've soon shifted him on seeing as they only bought him in January, and he signed a 1 year deal this Summer.

I saw a headline that Fleetwood are buying a striker from Leicester.

9 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Gas sold hlm for £750k

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Tyrone Barnett 

On 21 February 2012, Barnett signed on an emergency loan deal for Championship side Peterborough United, with a permanent move worth £1.1 million agreed for the start of summer transfer window.

I'm only messing, but transfer fees can be misleading. I like the look of this signing, expect him to start on Saturday and actual proper competition up front when all 3 are available. Welcome to Vale lad. 

Tyrone Barnett 
On 21 February 2012, Barnett signed on an emergency loan deal for Championship side Peterborough United, with a permanent move worth £1.1 million agreed for the start of summer transfer window.

I'm only messing, but transfer fees can be misleading. I like the look of this signing, expect him to start on Saturday and actual proper competition up front when all 3 are available. Welcome to Vale lad. 
It is just Harrison history, but relates to DCs statement that he made him what he is.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

46 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Apparently for a 5'11 man he leaps like a Salmon according to Gabriel Sutton so should be good, once Willo is back it adds good competition and the option to manage the other two's workload.

Expect the other striker will be a young loanee.

Hope he’s right.  Never sure with Sutton, he spouts more crap than I do, and that’s saying something.

Edit:  I should add that we don’t really need someone who leaps like a salmon, what we need is someone who runs like a cheetah.

Archived