onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

1 hour ago, JRC said:

Not sure we would be after Josh; although I think Clarke was the manager who turned down a 100k offer from Burton at Walsall.  I thought we would be interested last season but we got Wilson.

Man Utd should be desperate to get Wilson back after the Brighton game this afternoon. So we will have to let him go but we shouldn't accept a player exchange with Rashford. He hasn't got the work ethic required and pointlessly hangs around on the left wing waiting for a pass. 

I’m in contact with an Exeter fan who tells me that they didn’t break the bank to sign Blackman as their budget is marginally bigger than last season. They’re investing in their training facilities. They’ve signed one player so far from Southampton and they are paying the lads full wages. He tells me that he knows Scott Brown and the reason Blackman signed for the Grecians is that Blackman knows Scott, not money

The interesting thing to come out of today…. Man Utd trying to sign Marko Arnautovic. Yes, THAT one. For Man Utd. Bonkers.

So what’s this got to do with Vale?? Well it goes to show that, even for arguably the third biggest club in the world, if the ‘ideal’ player is not available then sometimes to have to make do with somebody else.

So as much as I understand the motives for not just buying anyone, there might have to come a point where we have to go for the Josh Gordon’s of the world because, with the best will in the world, we ain’t winning many games with that side we put out yesterday.

25 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I’m in contact with an Exeter fan who tells me that they didn’t break the bank to sign Blackman as their budget is marginally bigger than last season. They’re investing in their training facilities. They’ve signed one player so far from Southampton and they are paying the lads full wages. He tells me that he knows Scott Brown and the reason Blackman signed for the Grecians is that Blackman knows Scott, not money

To be honest even without all that I'd rather live in Exeter than anywhere around here

On 06/08/2022 at 21:10, Walka003 said:

Get a fit RWB. Get two good L1 strikers

Today we were exploited down the right and Robinson gave away a pen. We had nothing up front

Good job we got rid of Gibbo

1: never a penalty

2 (again): Gibbo chose to leave...let it go

3: By all accounts, Robinson did well

4: We'll all trundle off to the "League 1 Striker" Shop and see who we can put in our baskets, shall we?

8 hours ago, LancyTony said:

1: never a penalty

2 (again): Gibbo chose to leave...let it go

3: By all accounts, Robinson did well

4: We'll all trundle off to the "League 1 Striker" Shop and see who we can put in our baskets, shall we?

2. Not really, but you don't know the full story.

4. That's why you don't wait until the last minute to sort out your signings. The value of our chairwoman and Director of Football swanning off to Spain for 9 days in prime transfer season begins to look ill thought out with a result like that.

2 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

2. Not really, but you don't know the full story.

4. That's why you don't wait until the last minute to sort out your signings. The value of our chairwoman and Director of Football swanning off to Spain for 9 days in prime transfer season begins to look ill thought out with a result like that.

And you do know the full story do you? 

Archived