onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

2 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:
8 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:
Yeah big difference clearly but he’s not exactly lit things up (and quite some time ago) They do on Twitter but not on their forum. Just would have hoped for better waiting al this time that’s all. 

If I was you I'd send my CV to Carol because you know more about the recruitment policy than the professionals, you'd would have had all the signings in place now.

Of course pal. Post an opinion based off his recent club and how many games his played but I’ll stop posting again now. Never once mentioned the recruitment policy but nevermind. Forgot you can only post an opinion if it’s brown nosing every mortal thing the club does. 

Advert

16 minutes ago, Emile said:

Ignore them and they’ll go away until they’re back with a new username next week. 

Is this everyone that had a different view to you again? At least post something of substance other than wum with wum that for every posted you disagree with. Anyway, enough of me getting roasted on here for me not thinking Niasse is messi I’m at the vale now ready for 3 points. 

Is this everyone that had a different view to you again? At least post something of substance other than wum with wum that for every posted you disagree with. Anyway, enough of me getting roasted on here for me not thinking Niasse is messi I’m at the vale now ready for 3 points. 
Cheer up, it's the start of a new season.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using onevalefan mobile app

6 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Good lad cu inna bit 👍 

Of course pal. Post an opinion based off his recent club and how many games his played but I’ll stop posting again now. Never once mentioned the recruitment policy but nevermind. Forgot you can only post an opinion if it’s brown nosing every mortal thing the club does. 
So it's not a fact that the recruitment team know more about signings based on actual and real time information.

13 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I agree. Not one for me either, doesn’t appear to fit “the template” (the whole process thing is a little tedious now) #fellownaysayer

53 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Yeah big difference clearly but he’s not exactly lit things up (and quite some time ago) They do on Twitter but not on their forum. Just would have hoped for better waiting al this time that’s all. 

Problem with forums is that there is always that small vocal group of people who are negative about every single possible thing… if there is a negative angle, they will sniff it out. It’s every topic, they will find something to be unhappy about.

Of course they are allowed their opinion, but it’s almost exclusively negatively weighted and protected under the mantra of it being their opinion.

I trust Ed Walker a lot more… he’s a sensible chap who knows his football. 

Am I excited by the thought of Niasse, not overly.

Do I think he’s only being talked to because we are on “Plan Y” and it’s all been “poorly planned”… absolutely not… thats the disrespectful view I wrote about last week.

I trust that DC and Flickers have thought it through and will make a decision based on stats, discussions and a deeper football knowledge that anyone on here could dream of.

KTF

52 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

BURTONBREWERS.PROBOARDS.COM

Not sure where on the forum you are looking but looks like they wanted to keep him but its a financial decision not a playing one. 

23 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I agree. Not one for me either, doesn’t appear to fit “the template” (the whole process thing is a little tedious now) #fellownaysayer

How can you be a naysayer still after getting it so wrong last season? You slated the January window that got us our promotion but you're still sure you are right again. 

31 minutes ago, WV said:

How can you be a naysayer still after getting it so wrong last season? You slated the January window that got us our promotion but you're still sure you are right again. 

I was implying that posters like myself and @valiant_593 are seen as heretics (or naysayers) on here for daring to not necessarily agree 1000% with everything that happens. So I’m not sure I understand your last comment about being sure I’m right again??? About what?? My opinion - which is what forums are about - is the same as @valiant_593if it is that we are talking about signing a 32 year old released by Burton. Doesn’t fit the template of the type of player we’ve gone after, and clearly there is something i.e. attitude, ability, fitness that clearly isn’t right. End of.

Wouldn’t have thought he was the kind of signing we would be after but I’ll wait to see how good he actually is if he do actually sign him. Would have preferred Harrat staying who is on the bench for Bradford today.

12 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I was implying that posters like myself and @valiant_593 are seen as heretics (or naysayers) on here for daring to not necessarily agree 1000% with everything that happens. So I’m not sure I understand your last comment about being sure I’m right again??? About what?? My opinion - which is what forums are about - is the same as @valiant_593if it is that we are talking about signing a 32 year old released by Burton. Doesn’t fit the template of the type of player we’ve gone after, and clearly there is something i.e. attitude, ability, fitness that clearly isn’t right. End of.

It just gets a bit boring and depressing reading you and a few others spin everything in a negative way. Happened on every match thread when we weren't winning last season and every transfer thread. If there was a bit more balance and you posted something positive occasionally then that would be fair enough. Seems whenever there is positive news around the club you and various others disappear on a regular basis. The forum is only as positive as it's most negative poster. 

Archived